‘Now Pick Up My Goddamned Money!!’ Hercules Loves Tonight’s Fifth Season Premiere Of FX's JUSTIFIED!!
Justified 5.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
“A Murder Of Crowes.”
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Graham Yost and Fred Golan (“Kin,” “Ghosts”).
What says FX?
“In the swamplands of Florida, Raylan tangles with a deadly branch of the Crowe Family Tree, while Boyd goes into the dark heart of the collapsing Detroit Mob.”
Does Boyd go to Detroit?
Who is there to see in Detroit?
Theo Tonin’s boy Sammy (Max Perlich), introduced in season three, is running things these days.
Florida is where this series began. Does Raylan run into any old friends?
Matt Craven’s chief deputy U.S. marshal Dan Grant, who was in the pilot but has not been seen since season two, turns up.
The big news?
Jere Burns, who plays RV-loving low-life Wynn Duffy, has been promoted to series regular. His name appears in the title sequence between those of Nick Searcy and Joelle Carter.
Is Karen Sisco coming back?
Not this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
“Anchorman” icon David Koechner joins the cast as a Miami-based marshal. Michael Rapaport and Alicia Witt join the cast as Dewey Crowe’s more ambitious Florida cousins. Joelle Carter reminds me a lot of Taylor Schilling in her prison garb.
How does it start?
With Raylan testifying before Judge Mike “The Hammer” Reardon. Dewey Crowe is in the courtroom, as is AUSA David Vasquez.
The glorious female nudity. The crazy plot twists. Boyd in action. ZZ Top and the Allman Bros. Simon Lee. Elvis’ boat. “What’s his name?” “Get a bucket or something?” “Sorry. Shit Happens.” “Now pick up my goddamn money!” “You know we can’t drive to Cuba.” “As soon as I can.” “I need to see you beg.” “Is that your medical opinion?” “I’m not a violent man.”
What’s not so good?
If you watch this show because your favorite characters are Rachel and Tim, you are fresh out of luck; neither appears this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“It’s okay, baby. I’ll take care of you.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 313 total posts 234 posts
- Today's STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Status Report: Casting "Almost Complete", Second Unit Shooting Underway! -- 333 total posts 77 posts
- IT'S A SMALL WORLD: THE MOVIE directed by Jon Turteltaub is a real thing Disney wants to make! -- 86 total posts 66 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 311 total posts 63 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 416 total posts 59 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 48 total posts 48 posts
- ‘So Who Wants To Go First??’ Amy Acker Is The Cellist In Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ELSEWHERE & ER On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! New AWKWARD, SWAP, BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, TOSH, GLEE, FIRE, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL, FARGO, FISHER & VOICE!! CONTAINER Finale!! Don Rickles On KIMMEL!! Natalie Dormer On SETH!! Stephen Colbert On LETTERMAN!! Elizabeth Warren On THE DAILY SHOW!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 168 total posts 40 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 39 total posts 39 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 60 total posts 38 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 28 total posts 28 posts