‘Now Pick Up My Goddamned Money!!’ Hercules Loves Tonight’s Fifth Season Premiere Of FX's JUSTIFIED!!
Justified 5.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
“A Murder Of Crowes.”
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Graham Yost and Fred Golan (“Kin,” “Ghosts”).
What says FX?
“In the swamplands of Florida, Raylan tangles with a deadly branch of the Crowe Family Tree, while Boyd goes into the dark heart of the collapsing Detroit Mob.”
Does Boyd go to Detroit?
Who is there to see in Detroit?
Theo Tonin’s boy Sammy (Max Perlich), introduced in season three, is running things these days.
Florida is where this series began. Does Raylan run into any old friends?
Matt Craven’s chief deputy U.S. marshal Dan Grant, who was in the pilot but has not been seen since season two, turns up.
The big news?
Jere Burns, who plays RV-loving low-life Wynn Duffy, has been promoted to series regular. His name appears in the title sequence between those of Nick Searcy and Joelle Carter.
Is Karen Sisco coming back?
Not this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
“Anchorman” icon David Koechner joins the cast as a Miami-based marshal. Michael Rapaport and Alicia Witt join the cast as Dewey Crowe’s more ambitious Florida cousins. Joelle Carter reminds me a lot of Taylor Schilling in her prison garb.
How does it start?
With Raylan testifying before Judge Mike “The Hammer” Reardon. Dewey Crowe is in the courtroom, as is AUSA David Vasquez.
The glorious female nudity. The crazy plot twists. Boyd in action. ZZ Top and the Allman Bros. Simon Lee. Elvis’ boat. “What’s his name?” “Get a bucket or something?” “Sorry. Shit Happens.” “Now pick up my goddamn money!” “You know we can’t drive to Cuba.” “As soon as I can.” “I need to see you beg.” “Is that your medical opinion?” “I’m not a violent man.”
What’s not so good?
If you watch this show because your favorite characters are Rachel and Tim, you are fresh out of luck; neither appears this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“It’s okay, baby. I’ll take care of you.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 204 total posts 204 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 224 total posts 200 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 262 total posts 158 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 522 total posts 132 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 112 total posts 112 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 703 total posts 101 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 114 total posts 68 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 53 total posts 52 posts
- The Girls Come Out To Play In Red-Band Comic Con Trailer For SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! -- 102 total posts 43 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 107 total posts 43 posts