‘Now Pick Up My Goddamned Money!!’ Hercules Loves Tonight’s Fifth Season Premiere Of FX's JUSTIFIED!!
Justified 5.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
“A Murder Of Crowes.”
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Graham Yost and Fred Golan (“Kin,” “Ghosts”).
What says FX?
“In the swamplands of Florida, Raylan tangles with a deadly branch of the Crowe Family Tree, while Boyd goes into the dark heart of the collapsing Detroit Mob.”
Does Boyd go to Detroit?
Who is there to see in Detroit?
Theo Tonin’s boy Sammy (Max Perlich), introduced in season three, is running things these days.
Florida is where this series began. Does Raylan run into any old friends?
Matt Craven’s chief deputy U.S. marshal Dan Grant, who was in the pilot but has not been seen since season two, turns up.
The big news?
Jere Burns, who plays RV-loving low-life Wynn Duffy, has been promoted to series regular. His name appears in the title sequence between those of Nick Searcy and Joelle Carter.
Is Karen Sisco coming back?
Not this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
“Anchorman” icon David Koechner joins the cast as a Miami-based marshal. Michael Rapaport and Alicia Witt join the cast as Dewey Crowe’s more ambitious Florida cousins. Joelle Carter reminds me a lot of Taylor Schilling in her prison garb.
How does it start?
With Raylan testifying before Judge Mike “The Hammer” Reardon. Dewey Crowe is in the courtroom, as is AUSA David Vasquez.
The glorious female nudity. The crazy plot twists. Boyd in action. ZZ Top and the Allman Bros. Simon Lee. Elvis’ boat. “What’s his name?” “Get a bucket or something?” “Sorry. Shit Happens.” “Now pick up my goddamn money!” “You know we can’t drive to Cuba.” “As soon as I can.” “I need to see you beg.” “Is that your medical opinion?” “I’m not a violent man.”
What’s not so good?
If you watch this show because your favorite characters are Rachel and Tim, you are fresh out of luck; neither appears this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“It’s okay, baby. I’ll take care of you.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 125 total posts 42 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 77 total posts 35 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 34 total posts 24 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 186 total posts 22 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 315 total posts 20 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 76 total posts 15 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 189 total posts 14 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 75 total posts 14 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 19 total posts 12 posts