‘Now Pick Up My Goddamned Money!!’ Hercules Loves Tonight’s Fifth Season Premiere Of FX's JUSTIFIED!!
Justified 5.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
“A Murder Of Crowes.”
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Graham Yost and Fred Golan (“Kin,” “Ghosts”).
What says FX?
“In the swamplands of Florida, Raylan tangles with a deadly branch of the Crowe Family Tree, while Boyd goes into the dark heart of the collapsing Detroit Mob.”
Does Boyd go to Detroit?
Who is there to see in Detroit?
Theo Tonin’s boy Sammy (Max Perlich), introduced in season three, is running things these days.
Florida is where this series began. Does Raylan run into any old friends?
Matt Craven’s chief deputy U.S. marshal Dan Grant, who was in the pilot but has not been seen since season two, turns up.
The big news?
Jere Burns, who plays RV-loving low-life Wynn Duffy, has been promoted to series regular. His name appears in the title sequence between those of Nick Searcy and Joelle Carter.
Is Karen Sisco coming back?
Not this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
“Anchorman” icon David Koechner joins the cast as a Miami-based marshal. Michael Rapaport and Alicia Witt join the cast as Dewey Crowe’s more ambitious Florida cousins. Joelle Carter reminds me a lot of Taylor Schilling in her prison garb.
How does it start?
With Raylan testifying before Judge Mike “The Hammer” Reardon. Dewey Crowe is in the courtroom, as is AUSA David Vasquez.
The glorious female nudity. The crazy plot twists. Boyd in action. ZZ Top and the Allman Bros. Simon Lee. Elvis’ boat. “What’s his name?” “Get a bucket or something?” “Sorry. Shit Happens.” “Now pick up my goddamn money!” “You know we can’t drive to Cuba.” “As soon as I can.” “I need to see you beg.” “Is that your medical opinion?” “I’m not a violent man.”
What’s not so good?
If you watch this show because your favorite characters are Rachel and Tim, you are fresh out of luck; neither appears this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“It’s okay, baby. I’ll take care of you.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 391 total posts 381 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 119 total posts 119 posts
- ‘A Gift From The Clairvoyant!!’ Patton Oswalt Joins Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! Seinfeld On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! The Returns Of NEW GIRL, AWKWARD & WIFE SWAP!! The Premiere Of FARGO!! Plus New BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, PERSON, TOSH, NCIS, GLEE, FIRE, CONTAINER, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL & VOICE!! TEEN MOM Finale Special!! DANCE MOMS 100!! HARDCORE PAWN Finale!! Nathan Fillion & Tatiana Maslany on CONAN!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 180 total posts 74 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- The Composer For That BATMAN / SUPERMAN Movie Is… -- 273 total posts 51 posts
- Matthew Vaughn to get SUPERIOR to stay in the Mark Millar business for Fox! -- 63 total posts 47 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- Everyone thinks Elizabeth Banks is a hooker in this red-band WALK OF SHAME trailer! -- 71 total posts 45 posts
- Jaden Smith will dress like a girl to avoid slavery in THE GOOD LORD BIRD! -- 92 total posts 40 posts
- THE SIGNAL and V/H/S co-director David Bruckner to direct the found footage FRIDAY THE 13TH reboot?! -- 92 total posts 33 posts