‘Now Pick Up My Goddamned Money!!’ Hercules Loves Tonight’s Fifth Season Premiere Of FX's JUSTIFIED!!
Justified 5.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
“A Murder Of Crowes.”
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Graham Yost and Fred Golan (“Kin,” “Ghosts”).
What says FX?
“In the swamplands of Florida, Raylan tangles with a deadly branch of the Crowe Family Tree, while Boyd goes into the dark heart of the collapsing Detroit Mob.”
Does Boyd go to Detroit?
Who is there to see in Detroit?
Theo Tonin’s boy Sammy (Max Perlich), introduced in season three, is running things these days.
Florida is where this series began. Does Raylan run into any old friends?
Matt Craven’s chief deputy U.S. marshal Dan Grant, who was in the pilot but has not been seen since season two, turns up.
The big news?
Jere Burns, who plays RV-loving low-life Wynn Duffy, has been promoted to series regular. His name appears in the title sequence between those of Nick Searcy and Joelle Carter.
Is Karen Sisco coming back?
Not this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
“Anchorman” icon David Koechner joins the cast as a Miami-based marshal. Michael Rapaport and Alicia Witt join the cast as Dewey Crowe’s more ambitious Florida cousins. Joelle Carter reminds me a lot of Taylor Schilling in her prison garb.
How does it start?
With Raylan testifying before Judge Mike “The Hammer” Reardon. Dewey Crowe is in the courtroom, as is AUSA David Vasquez.
The glorious female nudity. The crazy plot twists. Boyd in action. ZZ Top and the Allman Bros. Simon Lee. Elvis’ boat. “What’s his name?” “Get a bucket or something?” “Sorry. Shit Happens.” “Now pick up my goddamn money!” “You know we can’t drive to Cuba.” “As soon as I can.” “I need to see you beg.” “Is that your medical opinion?” “I’m not a violent man.”
What’s not so good?
If you watch this show because your favorite characters are Rachel and Tim, you are fresh out of luck; neither appears this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“It’s okay, baby. I’ll take care of you.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 247 total posts 247 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 590 total posts 176 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 356 total posts 81 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 163 total posts 61 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 40 total posts 38 posts