Meet SNL’s Latest Black Female Cast Member!!
SNL has been auditioning binders full of black females to join TV’s highest-rated late night show, and it has settled on stand-up comic and UCB vet Sasheer Zamata.
She’s pretty fucking hot.
This is SNL’s first female black cast member since the departure of half-Jewish Maya Rudolph five years ago.
I’d just like to point out that the uber-racist SNL has not employed an Asian male since the departure of Fred Armisen in 2012.
We’ll see her in action during the next new SNL on Jan. 18, hosted by Drake.
Find all of Deadline’s exclusive on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 288 total posts 60 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 236 total posts 51 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 48 total posts 48 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 91 total posts 38 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 283 total posts 36 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 35 total posts 8 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts