A New Look At The Badguy From STAR WARS REBELS!!
starwars.com has a look at the Inquisitor, the resident Imperial douchebag from the upcoming STAR WARS REBELS animated series which is set between the STAR WARS EPISODE II and IV movies.
This guy is a Jedi hunter and we’ve seen images of him before, but this is our most complete sense yet - via newly released promo stills from Hasbro’s ancillary 3.7 inch action figure line.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 79 total posts 77 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 83 total posts 57 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 145 total posts 41 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 182 total posts 40 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 65 total posts 39 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 61 total posts 36 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 32 total posts 32 posts