"The biggest threat humanity has ever faced has been of our own making." Third TRANSCENDENCE teaser, this one narrated by Kate Mara!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Hot on the heels of the two teasers we got yesterday, we have another peek at Wally Pfister's directorial debut, TRANSCENDENCE, via this call to arms against technology and it's imposition on privacy, as voiced by a vaguely-distorted Kate Mara. "We are R.I.F.T.", she says, R.I.F.T. being an acronym for Revolutionary Independence From Technology. I'm betting to say that organization, and Mara's presence in it, will play a significant role in the plot, wouldn't you say?
Expect to get at least a couple more teasers, voiced by various other characters, to flesh out this world before we get a good look at just what Pfister, Depp, & co. are actually up to here.
TRANSCENDENCE occurs on April 14th, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 149 total posts 73 posts
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 498 total posts 38 posts
- Copernicus explores The Science of Star Wars! -- 82 total posts 20 posts
- SOUL REVIVER: THE MOVIE directed by Edward Zwick...yes that Edward Zwick! -- 27 total posts 11 posts
- ‘Here, Baby Baby!!’ WALKING DEAD Walking Schmed!! Syfy Releases Promo For Z NATION!! -- 25 total posts 8 posts
- Will Ferrell to play Russ Meyer in RUSS & ROGER GO BEYOND! -- 57 total posts 8 posts
- 2 New Posters for David Fincher's GONE GIRL! -- 31 total posts 5 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 129 total posts 3 posts
- First Images from Jon Stewart's Directorial Debut ROSEWATER! -- 22 total posts 2 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 181 total posts 2 posts