Here's A Trailer For Adam Sandler And Drew Barrymore's BLENDED!!
When last we saw Adam Sandler on the big screen, his face was being pissed on by a deer in GROWN UPS 2. Not an unreasonable response to that film…although I’ll confess to occasionally enjoying moments in Sandler's admittedly Lowest Common Denominator filmography.
And, lest we forget, trailers to the incalculably anticipated STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE debuted before Sandler’s THE WATERBOY back in 1998. Which…is so right in so many ways…in retrospect. I mention this because, with BLENDED, Sandler reunites with WATERBOY director Frank Coraci.
How does / should any of this impact our perception of this trailer for BLENDED? I have no clue. But if anyone thinks the Dick’s sporting goods logo on his tea shirt in this preview’s opening scene is going to go unremarked in the picture…
BLENDED opens May 2014.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 61 total posts 48 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 568 total posts 46 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 47 total posts 28 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 41 total posts 28 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 244 total posts 19 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 145 total posts 13 posts