A Trailer For The Michael Bay Produced WELCOME TO YESTERDAY!! Sci Fi Kids, Wet Bikini Babes, And Time Travel Collide!!
Not sure gown this didn’t get posted yesterday - but here it is all the same. A trailer for WELCOME TO YESTERDAY, a found footage Science Fiction piece produced by Michael Bay under his Platinum Dunes banner.
The trailer does a nice job setting up its premise - and I’m interested…enough. One can’t fairly gauge the quality of a film’s performances through a trailer alone, but a few of the line readings here made me shudder a tad. Hopefully the going won’t be as rough when the full film bows in late February.
At the end of the day, kudos to Team Bay for managing to squeeze wet, hot girls in bikinis into a Science Fiction saga - and even into its trailer no less.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 713 total posts 22 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1464 total posts 21 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 405 total posts 19 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 194 total posts 16 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 157 total posts 12 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 154 total posts 9 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 136 total posts 5 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 37 total posts 4 posts
- AICN COMICS Q&@: Russ Sheath talks to artist Humberto Ramos about his new sketchbook MY MARVELS: Vol 2! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 13 total posts 3 posts