A Trailer For The Michael Bay Produced WELCOME TO YESTERDAY!! Sci Fi Kids, Wet Bikini Babes, And Time Travel Collide!!
Not sure gown this didn’t get posted yesterday - but here it is all the same. A trailer for WELCOME TO YESTERDAY, a found footage Science Fiction piece produced by Michael Bay under his Platinum Dunes banner.
The trailer does a nice job setting up its premise - and I’m interested…enough. One can’t fairly gauge the quality of a film’s performances through a trailer alone, but a few of the line readings here made me shudder a tad. Hopefully the going won’t be as rough when the full film bows in late February.
At the end of the day, kudos to Team Bay for managing to squeeze wet, hot girls in bikinis into a Science Fiction saga - and even into its trailer no less.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 190 total posts 91 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 321 total posts 76 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 81 total posts 45 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 182 total posts 44 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 193 total posts 32 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 152 total posts 29 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 32 total posts 16 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 372 total posts 16 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 44 total posts 15 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 46 total posts 8 posts