A Trailer For The Michael Bay Produced WELCOME TO YESTERDAY!! Sci Fi Kids, Wet Bikini Babes, And Time Travel Collide!!
Not sure gown this didn’t get posted yesterday - but here it is all the same. A trailer for WELCOME TO YESTERDAY, a found footage Science Fiction piece produced by Michael Bay under his Platinum Dunes banner.
The trailer does a nice job setting up its premise - and I’m interested…enough. One can’t fairly gauge the quality of a film’s performances through a trailer alone, but a few of the line readings here made me shudder a tad. Hopefully the going won’t be as rough when the full film bows in late February.
At the end of the day, kudos to Team Bay for managing to squeeze wet, hot girls in bikinis into a Science Fiction saga - and even into its trailer no less.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 216 total posts 12 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 25 total posts 8 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 7 total posts 7 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 567 total posts 5 posts
- First clip from Jon Favreau's CHEF, premiering at SXSW! Favs vs. Twitter! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 47 total posts 4 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 80 total posts 4 posts
- SXSW 2014: Jeremy Finds THAT GUY DICK MILLER A Warm, Worthy Tribute To A National Treasure! -- 10 total posts 4 posts