A valid argument for creating military killer humanoid robot death machines! Leave it to Dolph!
Hey folks, Harry here... I feel terrible. Flu has me hacking and yet... I saw this. This... SOOPER GENIUS in the guise of the next Dolph Lundgren PPV and Blu debut flick called BATTLE OF THE DAMNED. I thought perhaps I wouldn't kneejerk react this way, but Robot Death Machines were meant for large urban zombie warfare. Super Genius. And so damn entertaining. It can only be a Christmas Miracle. Yes, that's what BATTLE OF THE DAMNED looks like... a holiday classic. Who doesn't want this movie in their stocking? BEHOLD and be in awe...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 177 total posts 173 posts
- A Badass GAME OF THRONES Sword Guy Has Apparently Been Cast In STAR WARS EPISODE VII!! -- 124 total posts 124 posts
- See Luke Evans' Kinect Bats In This New DRACULA UNTOLD Trailer!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- This New Trailer For MONSTERS: DARK CONTINENT Is Looking Promising!! -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST reviews GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! WAYWARD! SUNDOWNERS! & More! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 385 total posts 13 posts