A valid argument for creating military killer humanoid robot death machines! Leave it to Dolph!
Hey folks, Harry here... I feel terrible. Flu has me hacking and yet... I saw this. This... SOOPER GENIUS in the guise of the next Dolph Lundgren PPV and Blu debut flick called BATTLE OF THE DAMNED. I thought perhaps I wouldn't kneejerk react this way, but Robot Death Machines were meant for large urban zombie warfare. Super Genius. And so damn entertaining. It can only be a Christmas Miracle. Yes, that's what BATTLE OF THE DAMNED looks like... a holiday classic. Who doesn't want this movie in their stocking? BEHOLD and be in awe...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 217 total posts 13 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 26 total posts 9 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 8 total posts 8 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 567 total posts 5 posts
- First clip from Jon Favreau's CHEF, premiering at SXSW! Favs vs. Twitter! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 47 total posts 4 posts