Redband Trailer for 22 JUMP STREET - "Nobody gave a s#%* about the Jump Street reboot, but you got lucky."
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
One of the high points in comedy over the past couple of years was absolutely 21 JUMP STREET. It was clever, it was funny, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum were absolutely fantastic together, and the film wound up being better than anyone ever expected it could be.
That fact is clearly not lost on the cast and crew, as is evident from the new red-band trailer for 22 JUMP STREET. The sequel sees Jenko and Schmidt stepping it up with a new assignment - chasing down drug rings on a college campus. Not to mention all of the regular trials and tribulations that they will bump into while masquerading as 19-year olds.
I'm hoping they are able to strike gold a second time. Check out the trailer below. 22 JUMP STREET opens June 13, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 155 total posts 56 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 287 total posts 42 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 73 total posts 37 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 164 total posts 26 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 180 total posts 19 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 140 total posts 17 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 43 total posts 14 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 27 total posts 11 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts