Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!!
Here’s the animated set-up for I, FRANKENSTEIN - which finds Aaron Eckhart as an amped up, badass version of Frankenstein’s ‘monster’ fighting a war with demons and the like. Weird and wacky? You bet. How was this sold to studios and financiers ? I haven’t a clue - but I’d love to know. Will it work? We’ll find out when the picture opens January 24.
This one comes to us from Stuart Beattie, who directed TOMORROW, WHEN THE WAR BEGAN but may be best know to Geeks as the scripter of Michael Mann’s COLLATERAL, the 30 DAYS OF NIGHT movie, and G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA.
Part One of what looks to be three motion comic installments can be found HERE.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 225 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts