47 RONIN's Animated Prequel Thing Is Here!!
I’m not in love with this animated preamble to Keanu Reeves' 47 RONIN. I find myself a tad bored by, and it’s only three and a half fucking minutes long.
But, somewhere in there, I get the sense that uber-coolness might well await us when the live action motion picture this is supporting opens in theaters on Christmas Day.
Sure, for many people reading this, Christmas Day will be about family, friendship, togetherness, peace, giving, etc. Which is lovely and fine and the way life should be. But, wouldn’t all that stuff seem just a little more…badassier…when incorporating Samurai, monsters, demon-witch-girls, and that hot chick from PACIFIC RIM into your Holiday? You know it could. Maybe?
Here’s the prequel, via the folks at CraveOnline.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 240 total posts 141 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 359 total posts 114 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 218 total posts 80 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 219 total posts 58 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 90 total posts 56 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 173 total posts 50 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 44 total posts 30 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 376 total posts 20 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 49 total posts 20 posts