47 RONIN's Animated Prequel Thing Is Here!!
I’m not in love with this animated preamble to Keanu Reeves' 47 RONIN. I find myself a tad bored by, and it’s only three and a half fucking minutes long.
But, somewhere in there, I get the sense that uber-coolness might well await us when the live action motion picture this is supporting opens in theaters on Christmas Day.
Sure, for many people reading this, Christmas Day will be about family, friendship, togetherness, peace, giving, etc. Which is lovely and fine and the way life should be. But, wouldn’t all that stuff seem just a little more…badassier…when incorporating Samurai, monsters, demon-witch-girls, and that hot chick from PACIFIC RIM into your Holiday? You know it could. Maybe?
Here’s the prequel, via the folks at CraveOnline.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 69 total posts 26 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 158 total posts 25 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 97 total posts 19 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 101 total posts 13 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 55 total posts 11 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 291 total posts 10 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 13 total posts 7 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 172 total posts 6 posts
- IN FEAR Director Jeremy Lovering Boards THE BRINGING! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 88 total posts 3 posts