First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Warner Bros. has released the first trailer for the Tom Cruise-starring EDGE OF TOMORROW. It's something of a sci-fi/action twist on GROUNDHOG DAY, wherein a soldier (Cruise) is sent as part of an unwinnable mission to fight an alien force. He is killed early on, but enters a time loop, causing him to relive the same day over and over again. Where Bill Murray used that mechanism to become a better human being, Cruise will use it to become a better alien ass-kicking machine, with the help of a fellow soldier played by Emily Blunt.
Because what is the first rule of defeating an invading alien race? Practice.
EDGE OF TOMORROW opens on June 16th.
What do you guys think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 467 total posts 7 posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 83 total posts 7 posts
- ‘Here, Baby Baby!!’ WALKING DEAD Walking Schmed!! Syfy Releases Promo For Z NATION!! -- 18 total posts 1 post
- Capone has details on and the full line-up for a new Chicago-area horror film festival presented by Mr. Bruce Campbell!!! -- 22 total posts 1 post
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 299 total posts 1 post