First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Warner Bros. has released the first trailer for the Tom Cruise-starring EDGE OF TOMORROW. It's something of a sci-fi/action twist on GROUNDHOG DAY, wherein a soldier (Cruise) is sent as part of an unwinnable mission to fight an alien force. He is killed early on, but enters a time loop, causing him to relive the same day over and over again. Where Bill Murray used that mechanism to become a better human being, Cruise will use it to become a better alien ass-kicking machine, with the help of a fellow soldier played by Emily Blunt.
Because what is the first rule of defeating an invading alien race? Practice.
EDGE OF TOMORROW opens on June 16th.
What do you guys think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 40 total posts 38 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 172 total posts 30 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 132 total posts 28 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 53 total posts 27 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 193 total posts 16 posts
- Are You Primed For Optimus’ TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster?? -- 160 total posts 15 posts
- 10 Movies Not To Miss At SXSW 2014! -- 23 total posts 15 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 38 total posts 13 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 12 total posts 12 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 543 total posts 12 posts