Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Holy crap! The new (first official) Godzilla trailer is out and it's awesome. Take a look and then we'll geek out afterwards:
How gorgeous is that thing? The cinematography looks incredible, the weight they give the big guy is perfect and Bryan Cranston is crying so something fucked up is obviously happening.
Seriously, though, this looks great. That look at Big Green at the end of the trailer is from that very first Comic-Con teaser they did 2 years ago and it warms my heart that it's used here because it's such a perfect reveal of the big guy. You see him but you don't. He's intimidating, not a joke. I'm starting to really believe they got this one right. What about you?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 245 total posts 245 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 177 total posts 176 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 114 total posts 71 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 351 total posts 56 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 220 total posts 56 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 62 total posts 50 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 105 total posts 44 posts