Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Holy crap! The new (first official) Godzilla trailer is out and it's awesome. Take a look and then we'll geek out afterwards:
How gorgeous is that thing? The cinematography looks incredible, the weight they give the big guy is perfect and Bryan Cranston is crying so something fucked up is obviously happening.
Seriously, though, this looks great. That look at Big Green at the end of the trailer is from that very first Comic-Con teaser they did 2 years ago and it warms my heart that it's used here because it's such a perfect reveal of the big guy. You see him but you don't. He's intimidating, not a joke. I'm starting to really believe they got this one right. What about you?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 65 total posts 63 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 78 total posts 52 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 179 total posts 37 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 140 total posts 36 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 53 total posts 28 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 53 total posts 27 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 202 total posts 25 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 552 total posts 21 posts
- Are You Primed For Optimus’ TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster?? -- 164 total posts 19 posts