Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Holy crap! The new (first official) Godzilla trailer is out and it's awesome. Take a look and then we'll geek out afterwards:
How gorgeous is that thing? The cinematography looks incredible, the weight they give the big guy is perfect and Bryan Cranston is crying so something fucked up is obviously happening.
Seriously, though, this looks great. That look at Big Green at the end of the trailer is from that very first Comic-Con teaser they did 2 years ago and it warms my heart that it's used here because it's such a perfect reveal of the big guy. You see him but you don't. He's intimidating, not a joke. I'm starting to really believe they got this one right. What about you?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 273 total posts 45 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 82 total posts 29 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 214 total posts 29 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 270 total posts 23 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 284 total posts 9 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 32 total posts 5 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 12 total posts 3 posts