Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Holy crap! The new (first official) Godzilla trailer is out and it's awesome. Take a look and then we'll geek out afterwards:
How gorgeous is that thing? The cinematography looks incredible, the weight they give the big guy is perfect and Bryan Cranston is crying so something fucked up is obviously happening.
Seriously, though, this looks great. That look at Big Green at the end of the trailer is from that very first Comic-Con teaser they did 2 years ago and it warms my heart that it's used here because it's such a perfect reveal of the big guy. You see him but you don't. He's intimidating, not a joke. I'm starting to really believe they got this one right. What about you?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 29 total posts 27 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 127 total posts 23 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 162 total posts 20 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 45 total posts 19 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 191 total posts 14 posts
- Are You Primed For Optimus’ TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster?? -- 158 total posts 13 posts
- Michael Fassbender makes experimental music from behind a giant papier-mache head in this trailer for FRANK! -- 41 total posts 10 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 35 total posts 10 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 540 total posts 9 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 35 total posts 9 posts