The Trailer For Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS!
I hope BAD WORDS is as morally rephrensible as it seems, although Jason Bateman's little friend indicates that his spelling-bee attending character may have some kind of "come to Jesus" moment in the final act. BAD WORDS got good buzz coming out of Toronto, though, so it may not end up being that predictable.
The trailer looks very funny, though, and Bateman suggesting to a woman that he stuff her son "back up that blown-out sweat sock of a vagina" makes the film seem mean as hell. Will it be BAD SANTA mean, or will it pull its punches? We'll know this March. Here's the trailer:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 88 total posts 36 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 68 total posts 16 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 121 total posts 14 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 63 total posts 10 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 32 total posts 10 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 245 total posts 8 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 343 total posts 7 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 60 total posts 7 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 274 total posts 6 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 59 total posts 6 posts