The Trailer For Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS!
I hope BAD WORDS is as morally rephrensible as it seems, although Jason Bateman's little friend indicates that his spelling-bee attending character may have some kind of "come to Jesus" moment in the final act. BAD WORDS got good buzz coming out of Toronto, though, so it may not end up being that predictable.
The trailer looks very funny, though, and Bateman suggesting to a woman that he stuff her son "back up that blown-out sweat sock of a vagina" makes the film seem mean as hell. Will it be BAD SANTA mean, or will it pull its punches? We'll know this March. Here's the trailer:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 253 total posts 154 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 384 total posts 139 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 244 total posts 106 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 250 total posts 89 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 95 total posts 61 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 181 total posts 58 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 60 total posts 46 posts