The Trailer For Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS!
I hope BAD WORDS is as morally rephrensible as it seems, although Jason Bateman's little friend indicates that his spelling-bee attending character may have some kind of "come to Jesus" moment in the final act. BAD WORDS got good buzz coming out of Toronto, though, so it may not end up being that predictable.
The trailer looks very funny, though, and Bateman suggesting to a woman that he stuff her son "back up that blown-out sweat sock of a vagina" makes the film seem mean as hell. Will it be BAD SANTA mean, or will it pull its punches? We'll know this March. Here's the trailer:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 215 total posts 180 posts
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 165 total posts 165 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 266 total posts 135 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- A New Scene From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews THE RAID 2: BERANDAL! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 121 total posts 49 posts
- The LEGO MOVIE Sequel Finds Its Director - Will He Be A Master Builder?? -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 86 total posts 27 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 90 total posts 24 posts