Want to see PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES next Friday in one of 13 'marked' cities? Capone has the details on that and how to win VIP tickets to the Chicago screening!!!
Hey everyone. Capone in Chicago here.
As I mentioned yesterday, the folks behind the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY spinoff (I'm not sure what else to call it), PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES, are doing something a little special before the film is officially released on January 3, 2014--I believe the only big studio film getting a release on that day. On Friday, December 13, THE MARKED ONES will have advance screenings in 13 "marked" cities (the list of which can be found at www.paranormalmovie.com. Beginning tomorrow (Friday, December 6) at that site, a scavenger hunt will begin with clues on where to go in each specific city to unlock general admission RSVPs for each city's screening. Your job is to hunt down the location; the first to arrive unlocks the RSVP system for that city.
But the good news for a lucky 10 Chicago-area Ain't It Cool News readers (and their Plus 1s) is that you may not have to go through that process because I'll have 20 reserved VIP seats for the screening. The place, time and instructions on how to pick up tickets will only be given to the winners. Just be sure to keep the evening of December 13 open. Here's how to win…
All I need for you to do is send an email to me at ParanormalChicago@aintitcoolmail.com (please note the new email address) with the subject line "I Want to be Marked!" (exactly like that). In the body of the email, I need your full Name, whether or not you're bringing a Guest (guests' names are not required), and the answer to the following question (read carefully): "Why do you love scary movies?" Keep your responses BRIEF--limit it to 75 words (if you go over this limit, your entry goes in the trash). People with the most interesting answers win. Winners will hear from me next week.
Even though Ain't It Cool News winners' seats will be reserved, you must arrive at least 15 minutes early or your seat will be given away. If you can't arrive early, don't enter this contest. If there's even the slightest chance you or your guest will have to back out of attending if you do win, don't enter. If you have a job that might make you late or unable to attend, or an ill/pregnant relative, or a temperamental significant other, or a scratchy throat, do not enter. If you win and fail to show up, you will excluded from all future Chicago contests from Ain't It Cool News
Good luck, everyone! And thanks to Paramount Pictures for giving us this very fun screening.
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 516 total posts 130 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 291 total posts 113 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 209 total posts 64 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1494 total posts 51 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 78 total posts 45 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 54 total posts 44 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 734 total posts 43 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 186 total posts 41 posts
- A Preview Of SQUICKERWONKERS!! A New Book From LOST’s Evangeline Lilly - She's Bringing It To Comic Con This Week!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts