Want to see PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES next Friday in one of 13 'marked' cities? Capone has the details on that and how to win VIP tickets to the Chicago screening!!!
Hey everyone. Capone in Chicago here.
As I mentioned yesterday, the folks behind the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY spinoff (I'm not sure what else to call it), PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES, are doing something a little special before the film is officially released on January 3, 2014--I believe the only big studio film getting a release on that day. On Friday, December 13, THE MARKED ONES will have advance screenings in 13 "marked" cities (the list of which can be found at www.paranormalmovie.com. Beginning tomorrow (Friday, December 6) at that site, a scavenger hunt will begin with clues on where to go in each specific city to unlock general admission RSVPs for each city's screening. Your job is to hunt down the location; the first to arrive unlocks the RSVP system for that city.
But the good news for a lucky 10 Chicago-area Ain't It Cool News readers (and their Plus 1s) is that you may not have to go through that process because I'll have 20 reserved VIP seats for the screening. The place, time and instructions on how to pick up tickets will only be given to the winners. Just be sure to keep the evening of December 13 open. Here's how to win…
All I need for you to do is send an email to me at ParanormalChicago@aintitcoolmail.com (please note the new email address) with the subject line "I Want to be Marked!" (exactly like that). In the body of the email, I need your full Name, whether or not you're bringing a Guest (guests' names are not required), and the answer to the following question (read carefully): "Why do you love scary movies?" Keep your responses BRIEF--limit it to 75 words (if you go over this limit, your entry goes in the trash). People with the most interesting answers win. Winners will hear from me next week.
Even though Ain't It Cool News winners' seats will be reserved, you must arrive at least 15 minutes early or your seat will be given away. If you can't arrive early, don't enter this contest. If there's even the slightest chance you or your guest will have to back out of attending if you do win, don't enter. If you have a job that might make you late or unable to attend, or an ill/pregnant relative, or a temperamental significant other, or a scratchy throat, do not enter. If you win and fail to show up, you will excluded from all future Chicago contests from Ain't It Cool News
Good luck, everyone! And thanks to Paramount Pictures for giving us this very fun screening.
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 50 total posts 25 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 534 total posts 11 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 51 total posts 7 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 163 total posts 6 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 349 total posts 2 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 145 total posts 2 posts
- In Many Ways We Need Each Other!! Graham & Lecter Reform Their Crimefighting Team On HANNIBAL!! New WHOSE, FIVE-0, BLOODS, UNFORGETTABLE, DIXIE, GUNS, LAST & SMACKDOWN!! Return Of THE WRITERS’ ROOM!! HANGER 1 Finale!! Shatner On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 22 total posts 2 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 204 total posts 1 post
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 6 total posts 1 post
THE LATE SHOW WITH
1993-2015 -- 425 total posts 1 post