Want to see PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES next Friday in one of 13 'marked' cities? Capone has the details on that and how to win VIP tickets to the Chicago screening!!!
Hey everyone. Capone in Chicago here.
As I mentioned yesterday, the folks behind the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY spinoff (I'm not sure what else to call it), PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES, are doing something a little special before the film is officially released on January 3, 2014--I believe the only big studio film getting a release on that day. On Friday, December 13, THE MARKED ONES will have advance screenings in 13 "marked" cities (the list of which can be found at www.paranormalmovie.com. Beginning tomorrow (Friday, December 6) at that site, a scavenger hunt will begin with clues on where to go in each specific city to unlock general admission RSVPs for each city's screening. Your job is to hunt down the location; the first to arrive unlocks the RSVP system for that city.
But the good news for a lucky 10 Chicago-area Ain't It Cool News readers (and their Plus 1s) is that you may not have to go through that process because I'll have 20 reserved VIP seats for the screening. The place, time and instructions on how to pick up tickets will only be given to the winners. Just be sure to keep the evening of December 13 open. Here's how to win…
All I need for you to do is send an email to me at ParanormalChicago@aintitcoolmail.com (please note the new email address) with the subject line "I Want to be Marked!" (exactly like that). In the body of the email, I need your full Name, whether or not you're bringing a Guest (guests' names are not required), and the answer to the following question (read carefully): "Why do you love scary movies?" Keep your responses BRIEF--limit it to 75 words (if you go over this limit, your entry goes in the trash). People with the most interesting answers win. Winners will hear from me next week.
Even though Ain't It Cool News winners' seats will be reserved, you must arrive at least 15 minutes early or your seat will be given away. If you can't arrive early, don't enter this contest. If there's even the slightest chance you or your guest will have to back out of attending if you do win, don't enter. If you have a job that might make you late or unable to attend, or an ill/pregnant relative, or a temperamental significant other, or a scratchy throat, do not enter. If you win and fail to show up, you will excluded from all future Chicago contests from Ain't It Cool News
Good luck, everyone! And thanks to Paramount Pictures for giving us this very fun screening.
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 146 total posts 32 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 177 total posts 22 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 50 total posts 19 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 129 total posts 19 posts
- Scott Glenn Joins Charlie Cox, Vincent D’Onofrio, Rosario Dawson, Elden Henson and Deborah Ann Woll For Netflix’s DAREDEVIL Series!! -- 58 total posts 15 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 99 total posts 15 posts
- The New Trailer For THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1 Hints That The Movie Is Freakin’ Huge!! -- 265 total posts 12 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 92 total posts 10 posts
- New Poster for V/H/S: VIRAL!!! -- 25 total posts 8 posts
- Adam Wingard and Simon Barrett to take on I SAW THE DEVIL REMAKE!!!!!!!! -- 50 total posts 6 posts