Capone has a little piece of PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES to show you. Don't be scared…
Hey everyone. Capone in Chicago here.
I'm sure very soon people will be writing essays about why the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY films were as popular and successful as they have been. There is something so primal about their construction and the fears they tap into. They almost can't be judged the way other films are (though many have tried, including me); it basically comes down to: Does it scare you, or doesn't it? For me, they often do, which is why the fact that the first major release of 2014 (Jan. 3, to be precise) is going to be the next chapter in this franchise makes me nervous.
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES is still very much a part of the world inhabited by Katie and Kristi, but it's something of a splinter story set in a Latino community. As far as I can tell, we can still expect the official PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 5 to hit in October 2014.
There's been a full-length trailer out for THE MARKED ONES for a while now, so what is this I'm posting? It's something of a teaser for…well, I can't say until tomorrow. Keep an eye on the site later in the day tomorrow, and I'll have more details. In the meantime, try not to get scared. Stay tuned…
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 302 total posts 73 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 299 total posts 52 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 246 total posts 13 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 36 total posts 9 posts