Behold The Smaug (Not Smog) Plane!! Our Clearest Look At The Character Yet!!
Gotta love the bizarrely circular-yet-contradictory synergy of THE HOBBIT's Smaug the talking dragon being revealed (well, more fully revealed than before) on the side of a great big airplane. But that’s exactly what’s happening, via THIS look from Stuff and the below pic from Air New Zealand’s Twitter stream.
Performed and voiced and action by Benedict Cumberbatch (STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS, SHERLOCK), the whole of Smaug will appear on-screen when he’s desolated in the new HOBBIT movie which opens in the US December 13.
Thanks to all the readers who sent along these links! Much appreciated...
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 222 total posts 4 posts
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 14 total posts 3 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 39 total posts 2 posts
-- 23 total posts 1 post