Behold The Smaug (Not Smog) Plane!! Our Clearest Look At The Character Yet!!
Gotta love the bizarrely circular-yet-contradictory synergy of THE HOBBIT's Smaug the talking dragon being revealed (well, more fully revealed than before) on the side of a great big airplane. But that’s exactly what’s happening, via THIS look from Stuff and the below pic from Air New Zealand’s Twitter stream.
Performed and voiced and action by Benedict Cumberbatch (STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS, SHERLOCK), the whole of Smaug will appear on-screen when he’s desolated in the new HOBBIT movie which opens in the US December 13.
Thanks to all the readers who sent along these links! Much appreciated...
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 507 total posts 167 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 181 total posts 149 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 141 total posts 141 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 139 total posts 139 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 87 total posts 87 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 200 total posts 52 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 116 total posts 40 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts