Behold The Smaug (Not Smog) Plane!! Our Clearest Look At The Character Yet!!
Gotta love the bizarrely circular-yet-contradictory synergy of THE HOBBIT's Smaug the talking dragon being revealed (well, more fully revealed than before) on the side of a great big airplane. But that’s exactly what’s happening, via THIS look from Stuff and the below pic from Air New Zealand’s Twitter stream.
Performed and voiced and action by Benedict Cumberbatch (STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS, SHERLOCK), the whole of Smaug will appear on-screen when he’s desolated in the new HOBBIT movie which opens in the US December 13.
Thanks to all the readers who sent along these links! Much appreciated...
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 157 total posts 74 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 94 total posts 52 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 198 total posts 34 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 328 total posts 33 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 91 total posts 30 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 38 total posts 27 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 71 total posts 22 posts