‘Let’s Have That Talk!!’
The Grimes/Blake Rematch Greets Tonight’s Final WALKING DEAD Of 2013!!
In last week’s superb, riveting “Walking Dead” installment The Governor proved the world’s worst caddy before staging a violent Trailerland coup.
AMC says of tonight’s “Too Far Gone”:
Just as things start to calm down at the prison, Rick and the group face imminent danger.
Will Rick get the chance to tell Daryl about Carol before or after the launch of Brian Blake’s Reign of Mayhem?
“Walking Dead” returns to AMC Feb. 9.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 28 total posts 3 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 255 total posts 2 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 56 total posts 2 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 130 total posts 1 post
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 30 total posts 1 post