‘Godzilla Rides With El Rey!!’ Promo For Robert Rodriguez’ New Network!!
The El Rey Network, the new cable channel founded by writer-director Robert Rodriguez (“Desperado,” “From Dusk Till Dawn,” “Spy Kids,” “Grindhouse,” “Machete”) is supposedly aimed at Anglophone Latinos, but this new promo suggests it may appeal to other ethnicities:
The channel launches next month. Rodriguez' 10-episode "From Dusk Till Dawn" series is slated to launch there in the next four months.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 307 total posts 242 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 197 total posts 197 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 150 total posts 89 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 441 total posts 85 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 67 total posts 67 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 277 total posts 48 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 55 total posts 34 posts