‘Maybe We Can Share The Crown A Little!!’ Sunday Brings More Governor To Tonight’s Almost-Last WALKING DEAD OF 2013!!
Last week Dale, Merle and Andrea's sister Amy enjoyed exactly as much screen time as Hershel, Daryl and Lizzie.
Governor Phil took over, renamed himself Brian, snagged a gun, snagged oxygen tanks, took a shave, bashed zombie grandpa skull, cuddled the nurse daughter, fought zombies in a ditch and ran into an old friend.
I judged last week’s “Live Bait” a striking return to form.
AMC says of tonight’s “Dead Weight”:
Something new unfolds.
I predict Phil/Brian will drop the girls off at the prison and let zombies feast on his other eye. The title of next Sunday’s last episode till mid-February: “Too Far Gone.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Evangeline Lilly Instagrams Her ANT-MAN Look!! -- 245 total posts 245 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 159 total posts 159 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 278 total posts 145 posts
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 138 total posts 131 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 326 total posts 88 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 85 total posts 85 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 125 total posts 81 posts
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 73 total posts 73 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 420 total posts 69 posts