‘Maybe We Can Share The Crown A Little!!’ Sunday Brings More Governor To Tonight’s Almost-Last WALKING DEAD OF 2013!!
Last week Dale, Merle and Andrea's sister Amy enjoyed exactly as much screen time as Hershel, Daryl and Lizzie.
Governor Phil took over, renamed himself Brian, snagged a gun, snagged oxygen tanks, took a shave, bashed zombie grandpa skull, cuddled the nurse daughter, fought zombies in a ditch and ran into an old friend.
I judged last week’s “Live Bait” a striking return to form.
AMC says of tonight’s “Dead Weight”:
Something new unfolds.
I predict Phil/Brian will drop the girls off at the prison and let zombies feast on his other eye. The title of next Sunday’s last episode till mid-February: “Too Far Gone.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 157 total posts 157 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 540 total posts 154 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 326 total posts 148 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 108 total posts 108 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 238 total posts 92 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1505 total posts 62 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 91 total posts 58 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 62 total posts 52 posts