‘Maybe We Can Share The Crown A Little!!’ Sunday Brings More Governor To Tonight’s Almost-Last WALKING DEAD OF 2013!!
Last week Dale, Merle and Andrea's sister Amy enjoyed exactly as much screen time as Hershel, Daryl and Lizzie.
Governor Phil took over, renamed himself Brian, snagged a gun, snagged oxygen tanks, took a shave, bashed zombie grandpa skull, cuddled the nurse daughter, fought zombies in a ditch and ran into an old friend.
I judged last week’s “Live Bait” a striking return to form.
AMC says of tonight’s “Dead Weight”:
Something new unfolds.
I predict Phil/Brian will drop the girls off at the prison and let zombies feast on his other eye. The title of next Sunday’s last episode till mid-February: “Too Far Gone.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 130 total posts 26 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 405 total posts 15 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 37 total posts 13 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 622 total posts 6 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 50 total posts 4 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 5 total posts 4 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 109 total posts 3 posts
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 66 total posts 3 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 605 total posts 3 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts