‘Maybe We Can Share The Crown A Little!!’ Sunday Brings More Governor To Tonight’s Almost-Last WALKING DEAD OF 2013!!
Last week Dale, Merle and Andrea's sister Amy enjoyed exactly as much screen time as Hershel, Daryl and Lizzie.
Governor Phil took over, renamed himself Brian, snagged a gun, snagged oxygen tanks, took a shave, bashed zombie grandpa skull, cuddled the nurse daughter, fought zombies in a ditch and ran into an old friend.
I judged last week’s “Live Bait” a striking return to form.
AMC says of tonight’s “Dead Weight”:
Something new unfolds.
I predict Phil/Brian will drop the girls off at the prison and let zombies feast on his other eye. The title of next Sunday’s last episode till mid-February: “Too Far Gone.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 335 total posts 335 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 212 total posts 163 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 143 total posts 143 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 298 total posts 138 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 267 total posts 108 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 67 total posts 67 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 92 total posts 62 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 102 total posts 57 posts
- Here’s A Poster And Trailer For THE ROVER - Guy Pearce In A Post Apocalyptic Hell Down Under!! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 163 total posts 44 posts