‘Maybe We Can Share The Crown A Little!!’ Sunday Brings More Governor To Tonight’s Almost-Last WALKING DEAD OF 2013!!
Last week Dale, Merle and Andrea's sister Amy enjoyed exactly as much screen time as Hershel, Daryl and Lizzie.
Governor Phil took over, renamed himself Brian, snagged a gun, snagged oxygen tanks, took a shave, bashed zombie grandpa skull, cuddled the nurse daughter, fought zombies in a ditch and ran into an old friend.
I judged last week’s “Live Bait” a striking return to form.
AMC says of tonight’s “Dead Weight”:
Something new unfolds.
I predict Phil/Brian will drop the girls off at the prison and let zombies feast on his other eye. The title of next Sunday’s last episode till mid-February: “Too Far Gone.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 516 total posts 130 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 291 total posts 113 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 209 total posts 64 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1494 total posts 51 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 78 total posts 45 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 54 total posts 44 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 734 total posts 43 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 186 total posts 41 posts
- A Preview Of SQUICKERWONKERS!! A New Book From LOST’s Evangeline Lilly - She's Bringing It To Comic Con This Week!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts