Trailer for David Ayer's SABOTAGE, Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Yesterday we posted some new images from David Ayer (End of Watch) new action flick starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, SABOTAGE. Today, Yahoo has debuted the trailer, which is explosion-filled, adrenaline-fuled, action-packed, and whatever other (admittedly) cheesy, yet totally appropriate phrases fit.
The film was previously entitled TEN, and is sort of a lose adaptation of Agatha Christie's Ten Little Indians mystery novel. It follows a DEA taskforce (led by Schwarzenegger), who start getting picked off one by one after a successful raid on a drug cartel's safehouse.
The film co-stars Sam Worthington, Joe Manganiello, Olivia Williams, Harold Perrineau, Terrence Howard, Max Martini, Josh Holloway, and Mireille Enos. It is set for release on January 24th, and looks like it could be a crazy amount of action fun.
What do you guys think?
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 256 total posts 256 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 231 total posts 231 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 225 total posts 224 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 176 total posts 176 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 162 total posts 162 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 208 total posts 123 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 119 total posts 75 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 73 total posts 61 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 353 total posts 58 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 221 total posts 57 posts