ET's Annoying Look Behind The Scenes Of TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION!!
I pretty much loathe Entertainment Tonight and the ever-increasing frivolity they bring to their coverage of any topic which might be in the least bit interesting. To be fair, ET was never squarely aimed at folks who love film and television, but now more than ever it seems targeted firmly at the lowest common denominator HONEY BOO BOO crowd. Such a waste of resources. Such a shame. But I guess that's what 'sells'...
This said, here’s a fresh ET piece on TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - due in theaters next year from ‘splosionmeister Michael Bay.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 529 total posts 143 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 313 total posts 135 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 232 total posts 87 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1499 total posts 56 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 84 total posts 51 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 60 total posts 50 posts