ET's Annoying Look Behind The Scenes Of TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION!!
I pretty much loathe Entertainment Tonight and the ever-increasing frivolity they bring to their coverage of any topic which might be in the least bit interesting. To be fair, ET was never squarely aimed at folks who love film and television, but now more than ever it seems targeted firmly at the lowest common denominator HONEY BOO BOO crowd. Such a waste of resources. Such a shame. But I guess that's what 'sells'...
This said, here’s a fresh ET piece on TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - due in theaters next year from ‘splosionmeister Michael Bay.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 69 total posts 67 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 79 total posts 53 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 179 total posts 37 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 140 total posts 36 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 55 total posts 30 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 55 total posts 29 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 203 total posts 26 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 553 total posts 22 posts
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 21 total posts 21 posts