ET's Annoying Look Behind The Scenes Of TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION!!
I pretty much loathe Entertainment Tonight and the ever-increasing frivolity they bring to their coverage of any topic which might be in the least bit interesting. To be fair, ET was never squarely aimed at folks who love film and television, but now more than ever it seems targeted firmly at the lowest common denominator HONEY BOO BOO crowd. Such a waste of resources. Such a shame. But I guess that's what 'sells'...
This said, here’s a fresh ET piece on TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - due in theaters next year from ‘splosionmeister Michael Bay.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 168 total posts 8 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 52 total posts 3 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 498 total posts 2 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 128 total posts 2 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 57 total posts 2 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 31 total posts 1 post