New Trailer for NEED FOR SPEED!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Dreamworks has released a new trailer for Scott Waugh's (ACT OF VALOR) upcoming car flick, NEED FOR SPEED. The film stars Aaron Paul as Tobey Marshall, a mechanic who was framed for manslaughter by an ex-NASCAR driver played by Dominic Cooper. After he is released from prison, Tobey sets out for revenge by entering a high-stakes, underground cross-country race.
This trailer focuses pretty heavily on the revenge plot and the stakes that Paul's character is going up against in his quest for justice, as well as some pretty wicked-looking racing sequences. At this point, this film looks to be playing it pretty straight, as oppose to the FAST AND THE FURIOUS series (which highlight the fun and always have a bit of a sense of humor about themselves). Which isn't necessarily a bad thing - as fun as the F&F movies are, I'd rather this film find its own voice, rather than ape what another franchise already does well.
What do you guys think? NEED FOR SPEED opens on March 14th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 480 total posts 140 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 170 total posts 138 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 194 total posts 46 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 115 total posts 39 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts