Sunday Brings The Governor
Back To WALKING DEAD!!
Last week the fence zombies grew rambunctious, Lizzy’s new pet tried to eat her, Rick was just getting around to telling Daryl about Carol, and the Governor lurked outside the prison.
Now were I running the sick ward instead of Hershel, I would’ve given all the sick people keys and let them lock themselves into their own cells, Otis-The-Drunk-style. But maybe the old man was too busy spaying cats to bother with the funniest sitcom of the 1960s.
AMC says of tonight’s “Live Bait”:
A familiar face returns as each member of the group struggles to find his or her humanity in a world of constant threats.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 105 total posts 73 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 404 total posts 64 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 33 total posts 20 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 92 total posts 16 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 21 total posts 15 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 102 total posts 9 posts