Sunday Brings The Governor
Back To WALKING DEAD!!
Last week the fence zombies grew rambunctious, Lizzy’s new pet tried to eat her, Rick was just getting around to telling Daryl about Carol, and the Governor lurked outside the prison.
Now were I running the sick ward instead of Hershel, I would’ve given all the sick people keys and let them lock themselves into their own cells, Otis-The-Drunk-style. But maybe the old man was too busy spaying cats to bother with the funniest sitcom of the 1960s.
AMC says of tonight’s “Live Bait”:
A familiar face returns as each member of the group struggles to find his or her humanity in a world of constant threats.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 301 total posts 301 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 200 total posts 151 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 294 total posts 134 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 259 total posts 100 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 99 total posts 99 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 89 total posts 59 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 100 total posts 55 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 161 total posts 42 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 189 total posts 41 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 283 total posts 40 posts