Sunday Brings The Governor
Back To WALKING DEAD!!
Last week the fence zombies grew rambunctious, Lizzy’s new pet tried to eat her, Rick was just getting around to telling Daryl about Carol, and the Governor lurked outside the prison.
Now were I running the sick ward instead of Hershel, I would’ve given all the sick people keys and let them lock themselves into their own cells, Otis-The-Drunk-style. But maybe the old man was too busy spaying cats to bother with the funniest sitcom of the 1960s.
AMC says of tonight’s “Live Bait”:
A familiar face returns as each member of the group struggles to find his or her humanity in a world of constant threats.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 66 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 272 total posts 27 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 119 total posts 20 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 135 total posts 12 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 38 total posts 9 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 364 total posts 8 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 169 total posts 8 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 22 total posts 6 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 144 total posts 6 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 42 total posts 4 posts