Bad Robot Tweets An Image From The STAR WARS EPISODE VII Workshop!!
This pretty much speaks for itself.
From Bad Robot’s Twitter stream comes an image from the ‘STAR WARS EPISODE VII workshop'.
Confirming that, evidently, R2-D2 is in the movie. Which comes as no particular surprise, given the film’s post-RETURN OF THE JEDI setting, Lucas’ original intentions that Artoo and perennially bitchy cohort C-3PO would remain constants in SW’s primary cinematic universe, and an Threepio performer Anthony Daniels' recent (although oblique) hints that he might be reprising his role for the film.
STAR WARS EPISODE VII: THE RISE OF LENSFLARICUS opens 18 December, 2015
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 83 total posts 31 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 67 total posts 15 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 120 total posts 13 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 63 total posts 10 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 31 total posts 9 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 343 total posts 7 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 243 total posts 6 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 274 total posts 6 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 59 total posts 6 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 64 total posts 5 posts