Bad Robot Tweets An Image From The STAR WARS EPISODE VII Workshop!!
This pretty much speaks for itself.
From Bad Robot’s Twitter stream comes an image from the ‘STAR WARS EPISODE VII workshop'.
Confirming that, evidently, R2-D2 is in the movie. Which comes as no particular surprise, given the film’s post-RETURN OF THE JEDI setting, Lucas’ original intentions that Artoo and perennially bitchy cohort C-3PO would remain constants in SW’s primary cinematic universe, and an Threepio performer Anthony Daniels' recent (although oblique) hints that he might be reprising his role for the film.
STAR WARS EPISODE VII: THE RISE OF LENSFLARICUS opens 18 December, 2015
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 293 total posts 293 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 366 total posts 208 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 165 total posts 165 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 160 total posts 160 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 218 total posts 77 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 401 total posts 75 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 107 total posts 58 posts