The Creeper is back as JEEPERS CREEPERS III: CATHEDRAL is reportedly close to becoming a reality!!!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
Victor Salva has been working for ten years to get a third installment of his JEEPERS CREEPERS franchise off of the ground. The second one grossed $63 million worldwide on a budget of $17 million, so it’s a little surprising that it has been so difficult for him. According to STYD and Bloody Disgusting though, he may finally get to make JEEPERS CREEPERS 3 (apparently titled JEEPERS CREEPERS III: CATHEDRAL) soon.
Salva reportedly shot a scene back in October to prepare for filming and has a script ready to go. Plot, casting, and production details are unknown but Salva did offer up this quote,
"There may finally be some very good news for those waiting for the third Jeepers film to go before the cameras."
I really liked the first hour of the first film and didn’t mind the rest of it, but have a hard time recalling anything about the second film. Hopefully though, Salva has something great in mind for a third film because I love the idea of Creature Features making a comeback.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 103 total posts 26 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 510 total posts 13 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 33 total posts 10 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 265 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts