The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day doesn't give a fuck about your war or your president.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
I have good news, bad news and better news. The good news is today's BTS pic is from Escape From New York. The bad news is that it doesn't feature Snake Plissken. The better news is that it instead features a gun-toting John Carpenter dressed up in military garb.
Thanks to @SinCityMarv. Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow's pic is big, green and mean.
I've got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here for Page One and Click here for Page Two!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Two New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic-Con Posters Reveal… -- 195 total posts 195 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 353 total posts 126 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 115 total posts 115 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 114 total posts 114 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 283 total posts 99 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 319 total posts 73 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 115 total posts 62 posts
- Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- New Clips From STAR WARS REBELS Bring Lightsabers And Stormtroopers!! -- 28 total posts 28 posts
- A First And Promising Trailer For NIGHTFALL, The Ridley Scott Produced HALOverse Digital Series!! -- 24 total posts 24 posts