The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day has very powerful friends!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
There are many absolutes in this world. The sun will rise, the wind will blow, (as Papa Bear Bill O'Reilly would say) the tides come in, the tides go out... and Slave Leia images will always be a welcome sight. Today's shot is from a particularly... unique angle.
What you're going to see is a continuity polaroid of Ms. Carrie Fisher in her Slave Leia get up from Return of the Jedi. It appears they wanted to document the continuity of gravity's effects on her boobs while wearing a metal bikini as Leia's Organas seem to be the focal point of this particular image. Or maybe it's just my dirty, nasty eyes that are drawn to them. That could be just as true.
Thanks to the Star Wars Archive Facebook Page. Enjoy the below shot... don't enjoy it too much, but enjoy it!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
I thought tomorrow's pic was dead.
I've got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here for Page One and Click here for Page Two!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 507 total posts 10 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 13 total posts 7 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 263 total posts 7 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 332 total posts 3 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 10 total posts 2 posts