BNAT15 Goodie Bag: Got Swag to Give?
“Monty Cristo” here.
An important disclaimer to contributors to the BNAT Goodie Bag in years past: YOU CANNOT SHIP TO THE ADDRESS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS. It is an actual giant hole in the ground.
That out of the way…the BNAT Goodie Bag is given out to all attendees, as well as theoretical Very Special Guests who appear for screenings during BNAT itself. We want enough extra that we can give bags to the intrepid Alamo Drafthouse staff who endure working long, hard hours while the audience is having fun.
a partial assortment from BNAT13's Goodie Bag
Past years have seen comics, posters, shirts, Blu-rays, DVDs, stickers, game systems, and swag of all kinds included. This year, I’m personally doubling down on pursuing comics publishers, not just the Big Two and Image, but any and all indie publishers. All contributions will be detailed in a post on AICN after the event, and we always vigorously encourage all attendees to talk about their goodies in writeups submitted to the site.
one of the biggest hits of last year were these Star Wars Christmas cards from PJ McQuade's Etsy store
If you are interested in corporate sponsorship of any part of the monster that is BNAT (pre-party, the event itself, bag-stuffing breakfast tacos, whatever), please get in touch as well.
the certified lunatic (aka nice guy) who runs MyStickerFace.com made us these horrifying abominations back in 2011
Here’s the rundown of what is required if you plan to send swag:
1) around 220 (preferably) of whatever is to be sent
2) items must be received by Tuesday December 3rd, 2013 at latest!
3) send me an email now to get the shipping address whether you or your company has contributed to the BNAT Goodie Bag in the past or not, or your stuff won’t go in the bag!
4) use exactly the following subject line to make sure I see it quickly:
We want to make sure that everyone gets what you have to give, but if you can’t make 220 happen, we will take as much as you have to send, so don’t worry.
You have to email me not only so that I know what to expect and worry is missing the week of, but because no address given in previous years will work this year. To be clear as the Eye of Agamotto*:
The address used for shipping in previous years literally marks a portal leading to The Dark Dimension*.
Shuma Gorath* will devour your swag if you ship it there, and The Dread Dormammu* will swallow your soul.
By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth*, heed my words and follow every instruction above or your swag's life is forfeit.
BNATers: keep an eye out in a couple weeks for Bag Stuffing Extravaganza details in your email, but expect it to take place the morning of Friday, December 6th unless otherwise instructed!
*copious Doctor Strange references are used in an effort to impress the multidimensional gravity of my instructions being followed to the letter. I warn you, heed them, by the Vishanti and Omnipotent Oshtur!
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 441 total posts 51 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 146 total posts 42 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 63 total posts 39 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 85 total posts 21 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 62 total posts 16 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 116 total posts 10 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 155 total posts 10 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 87 total posts 10 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 625 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 610 total posts 8 posts