BNAT15 Goodie Bag: Got Swag to Give?
“Monty Cristo” here.
An important disclaimer to contributors to the BNAT Goodie Bag in years past: YOU CANNOT SHIP TO THE ADDRESS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS. It is an actual giant hole in the ground.
That out of the way…the BNAT Goodie Bag is given out to all attendees, as well as theoretical Very Special Guests who appear for screenings during BNAT itself. We want enough extra that we can give bags to the intrepid Alamo Drafthouse staff who endure working long, hard hours while the audience is having fun.
a partial assortment from BNAT13's Goodie Bag
Past years have seen comics, posters, shirts, Blu-rays, DVDs, stickers, game systems, and swag of all kinds included. This year, I’m personally doubling down on pursuing comics publishers, not just the Big Two and Image, but any and all indie publishers. All contributions will be detailed in a post on AICN after the event, and we always vigorously encourage all attendees to talk about their goodies in writeups submitted to the site.
one of the biggest hits of last year were these Star Wars Christmas cards from PJ McQuade's Etsy store
If you are interested in corporate sponsorship of any part of the monster that is BNAT (pre-party, the event itself, bag-stuffing breakfast tacos, whatever), please get in touch as well.
the certified lunatic (aka nice guy) who runs MyStickerFace.com made us these horrifying abominations back in 2011
Here’s the rundown of what is required if you plan to send swag:
1) around 220 (preferably) of whatever is to be sent
2) items must be received by Tuesday December 3rd, 2013 at latest!
3) send me an email now to get the shipping address whether you or your company has contributed to the BNAT Goodie Bag in the past or not, or your stuff won’t go in the bag!
4) use exactly the following subject line to make sure I see it quickly:
We want to make sure that everyone gets what you have to give, but if you can’t make 220 happen, we will take as much as you have to send, so don’t worry.
You have to email me not only so that I know what to expect and worry is missing the week of, but because no address given in previous years will work this year. To be clear as the Eye of Agamotto*:
The address used for shipping in previous years literally marks a portal leading to The Dark Dimension*.
Shuma Gorath* will devour your swag if you ship it there, and The Dread Dormammu* will swallow your soul.
By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth*, heed my words and follow every instruction above or your swag's life is forfeit.
BNATers: keep an eye out in a couple weeks for Bag Stuffing Extravaganza details in your email, but expect it to take place the morning of Friday, December 6th unless otherwise instructed!
*copious Doctor Strange references are used in an effort to impress the multidimensional gravity of my instructions being followed to the letter. I warn you, heed them, by the Vishanti and Omnipotent Oshtur!
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 332 total posts 267 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 237 total posts 237 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 163 total posts 102 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 451 total posts 95 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 296 total posts 67 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 51 total posts 51 posts