‘Why Don’t You Relay
The Message Instead??’
Hercules Says Tonight’s Antepenultimate BOARDWALK Is Another Great One!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.10 FAQ
What’s it called?
“White Horse Pike.”
Teleplay is credited to Dave Flebotte.
What says HBO?
“Tipped off by Sally Wheet (Patricia Arquette), Nucky enlists Eli (Shea Whigham) and Agent Knox (Brian Geraghty) to check out the extra cargo in Florida shipments. Margaret (Kelly Macdonald) ponders a deal with Rothstein to improve her family’s living conditions. Capone grows suspicious of Torrio (Greg Antonacci); Nucky faces a dilemma; Eli makes peace with Willie (Ben Rosenfield).”
So are we done with Nelson Van Alden for the season?
The godless Van Alden is back. He has far less screen time that he did last week but his actions this week are pivotal.
And The Phantom Richard Harrow?
Nucky gave him a job as a cleaner. If you know what I mean.
“White Horse Pike”?
A stretch of New Jersey highway that helps connect Tampa to New York. This is where Eli and Knox check out the cargo. It’s a perfect place to find what is found.
What dilemma does Nucky face this week?
It’s a North Side issue.
What’s doing with our favorite new character, FBI swine James Tolliver/Warren Knox?
Tolliver’s Van Alden side goes rather more public this week.
How does Eli make peace with Willie?
By condoning his shift to the dark side.
Any sign of Gillian Darmody this week?
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
Any sign of Esther Randolph, George Remus, Gaston Bullock Means or Andrew Mellon?
We see a bit of what J. Edgar Hoover’s up to.
What does Rothstein want from Margaret?
Anything happening with Lansky and/or Luciano?
No Charlie, but it’s a big episode for Lansky.
Do we see the bottom half of Willie’s hot girlfriend?
We do not.
How does it start?
Knox/Tolliver grills an unshaven Eli about Capone.
The big news?
It’s a much bigger Chalky episode than HBO’s logline suggests.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Nucky’s initial conversation with Narcisse is a classic.
Knox/Tolliver. Insurance agent Ballenchek, recently transferred from the Chicago office. The visit with Chalky’s daughter. “Everything he holds dear can be gone.” “You have time to go to the pictures?” “Any other objections?” “You’ll find the meat tough.” “There’s been something I’ve been meaning to ask you.”
What’s not so good?
After tonight? Only two episodes left until 2014.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
As it begins, with Eli Thompson. “Let’s get it sorted out,” says Nucky’s brother.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 364 total posts 24 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 54 total posts 22 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 154 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 518 total posts 3 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 215 total posts 3 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 96 total posts 3 posts