Ridley Scott adds another project to his plate, this time about the physical conditions of football players!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
So aside from the BLADE RUNNER and PROMETHEUS sequels, not to mention the currently-shooting EXODUS, Ridley Scott has a completely empty plate, and has finally found a productive way to utilize his time. According to Deadline, Scott is also looking for "A-list writers" to hammer out the script for a project that would revolve around the long-term effects of the concussions that constantly occur to football players. Deadline cites THE INSIDER as an example of what Scott is going for.
There's no doubt that many football vets suffer from crippling mental ailments due to the practicalities of playing the game ona professional level, and it's nice to see a big name like Scott attempting to bring this subject closer to the light. I'm curious to see what big name he can lock down to write the script; you can bet your ass it won't be Cormac McCarthy (unfortunately).
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 222 total posts 4 posts
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 14 total posts 3 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 39 total posts 2 posts
-- 23 total posts 1 post