Teaser Trailer for THE RAID 2: BERANDAL is Here and Kicks All Kinds of Ass!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Welcome to the most exciting and badass Wednesday in recent memory. That's right - this is the Wednesday we get a teaser trailer for the highly-anticipated sequel to THE RAID: REDEMPTION - one of the most exciting and surprising films in recent memory.
THE RAID 2: BERANDAL is said to take place 2 hours after the first film ends. While the first one made excellent use of the one building location, director Gareth Evans looks to be expanding the world a bit in this installment and giving the story a broader scope. Though, the exact nature of that story is still pretty vague. This teaser gives us a bunch of shots featuring a variety of mayhem and violence, intersperced with shots of Rama (Iko Uwais) beating the living shit out of a jail cell wall.
So here it is, thanks to Twitch. And Evans recommends you play it as loud as possible. So crank that bastard up to eleven.
There is no release date as of yet, but we should get one soon, as Sony Pictures Classics and Stage 6 Films announced earlier this week that they will be handling theatrical distribution in the U.S.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 168 total posts 8 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 52 total posts 3 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 498 total posts 2 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 128 total posts 2 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 57 total posts 2 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 31 total posts 1 post