Catch a glimpse of OLDBOY's hallway fight in this red-band spot!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Via this Esquire-exclusive red-band spot, we get what I believe is our first real peek at the recreation of Chan-Wook Park's legendary hallway fight in Spike Lee's remake of OLDBOY. I have to say, this do-over is looking way more like the original than I initially thought it would, but I like Spike's style creeping in on Park's already-iconic imagery. And Brolin looks badass as all hell, like we could've figured he would.
OLDBOY fans, now that the marketing push is starting its final furlong and the film's finally coming out, how do you feel about this remake?
OLDBOY goes hunting on November 27th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 531 total posts 117 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 87 total posts 87 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 336 total posts 60 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 130 total posts 28 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 226 total posts 24 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 25 total posts 23 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 185 total posts 21 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 68 total posts 17 posts
- AICN COMICS Reviews: Grant Morrison’s ANNIHILATOR! HAWKEYE! DUNGEONS & DRAGONS! SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! TOM CLANCY’S SPLINTER CELL! & More! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 153 total posts 13 posts