Jennifer Love Hewitt Handjob Hour THE CLIENT LIST!!
Lifetime’s “The Client List,” which follows a young woman who sees her massage business grow popular when she starts eliciting orgasms, has been cancelled after two seasons.
The series enjoyed decent ratings by Lifetime standards, but Hewitt and the producers differed on where to take the storylines. Hewitt, apparently, wanted more focus on the relationship with the characters played by herself and her real-life fiancé, while producers wanted to stick with handjobs.
Find all of The Hollywood Reporter’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 157 total posts 157 posts
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 119 total posts 119 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 158 total posts 115 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 103 total posts 103 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 98 total posts 92 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 219 total posts 86 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 160 total posts 82 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 384 total posts 52 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 87 total posts 43 posts