Jennifer Love Hewitt Handjob Hour THE CLIENT LIST!!
Lifetime’s “The Client List,” which follows a young woman who sees her massage business grow popular when she starts eliciting orgasms, has been cancelled after two seasons.
The series enjoyed decent ratings by Lifetime standards, but Hewitt and the producers differed on where to take the storylines. Hewitt, apparently, wanted more focus on the relationship with the characters played by herself and her real-life fiancé, while producers wanted to stick with handjobs.
Find all of The Hollywood Reporter’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 417 total posts 80 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 165 total posts 35 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 42 total posts 34 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 62 total posts 33 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 59 total posts 23 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 85 total posts 17 posts
- Ron Howard will attempt to discover THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR! -- 32 total posts 17 posts