This Is Not A Good Time!!’
Hercules Loves Loves LOVES Nelson Van Alden’s Return To BOARDWALK EMPIRE!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.9 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Marriage and Hunting.”
Teleplay is credited to David Matthews & Jennifer Ames & Steve Turner.
What says HBO?
“Nucky (Steve Buscemi) refuses to back Chalky (Michael Kenneth Williams) in his conflict with Narcisse (Jeffrey Wright). Julia (Wrenn Schmidt) considers her options after Gillian (Gretchen Mol) makes her custody case in court. In Cicero, Van Alden (Michael Shannon) stands up to Capone (Stephen Graham) and comes clean to O’Banion (Arron Shiver). Rothstein (Michael Stuhlbarg) looks to trade an insurance benefit for a cash infusion.”
Van Alden stands up to Capone?? Is it just George Mueller version standing up, or is the real Van Alden back?
Capone this week glimpses Van Alden’s true face. And others glimpse more than that.
What’s doing with our favorite new character, FBI swine James Tolliver/Warren Knox?
Tolliver is wholly absent, but is a key component of the first scene of next week’s episode.
What’s Up With Nephew Willie?
He is fleetingly referenced but unseen.
Does Gillian get her grandson back because she’s kicked heroin?
Not this week.
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
Any sign of Esther Randolph, George Remus, Gaston Bullock Means or Andrew Mellon?
Does Margaret abet Arnold this week?
Kelly Macdonald sits out tonight but returns next week.
Anything happening with Lansky and/or Luciano?
Not this week. Lots of Lansky next week.
Do we see the bottom half of Willie’s hot girlfriend?
We do not.
How does it start?
With Van Alden beneath a sink as a nearby child wails.
The big news?
This week’s Rothstein component is a lot more compelling than it sounds in the logline.
What else is HBO not telling us?
It’s a big episode for The Phantom Richard Harrow.
“Is that really a meaningful distinction?” “What’s wrong with Tarzan here?” “It is ceremonial as far as I know.” “So are you.” “I warned you to stop.” “Not half-a-million integral.” “I’m saying yes.” “Perhaps Mr. Purnsley can attend to it?” “It was the right hand of the Lord.” “I used to believe in God. But now I don’t believe in anything at all.” “Take off your nightgown.” Mrs. Mueller. Daughter Maitland’s new look. Michael Shannon as Nelson Van Alden.
What’s not so good?
After tonight? Only three episodes left until 2014.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Sally Wheet cuddles a shotgun.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 182 total posts 68 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 207 total posts 52 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 114 total posts 36 posts
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 216 total posts 19 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 118 total posts 16 posts
2012-2014 -- 45 total posts 15 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 67 total posts 11 posts
- Jeff Bridges’ Long Delayed SEVENTH SON Gets A Trailer, A Poster, And February!! -- 85 total posts 8 posts
- Simon Pegg's gonna set you on fire in this poster for KILL ME THREE TIMES! -- 22 total posts 8 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at EXTRATERRESTRIAL! SAVAGELAND! REVELATION TRAIL! THE POSESSION OF MICHAEL KING! THE LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE! SLOPPY THE PSYCHOTIC! MY FAIR ZOMBIE! THE FORBIDDEN GIRL! MOEBIUS! TWILIGHT ZONE 1985! SUFFER THE CHILDREN Book Review! & cast your vote for PRESIDENT WOLFMAN! -- 7 total posts 7 posts