‘Aren’t You Still Angry??’
Sunday's WALKING DEAD 4.4!!
Last week, in easily the weakest “Walking Dead” in a good while, Rick argued with Hershel about exposure to the afflicted -- and we learned Carol killed Karen and David. Also? Daryl failed to watch where he was going and Tyreese – still nursing a very swollen eyelid – elected to dilly-dally during a zombie attack.
AMC says of tonight’s “Indifference”:
The supply mission faces hurdles; the situation at the prison worsens.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 485 total posts 204 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 300 total posts 150 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 328 total posts 82 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 225 total posts 35 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 255 total posts 35 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 590 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 23 total posts 23 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 209 total posts 16 posts