The red-band trailer for Shia LaBeouf's CHARLIE COUNTRYMAN shows Rupert Grint prematurely ejaculating (and some other stuff too)!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Following the trailer we got last month (is it really fucking November already?), we now get this red-band look at Shia LaBeouf's CHARLIE COUNTRYMAN. It still highlights how the romance between Shia and Evan Rachel Wood's characters sets LaBeouf's Charlie down the rabbit hole of danger and violence in Romania, just now with more *ahem* detail. The seediness of this world is way more glaring in this trailer, with tons of violence and sex throughout, and featuring debauchery intense enough to make Ron Weasley come in his pants.
Love the supporting cast, which also includes Mads Mikkelson, Til Schweiger, John Hurt, Melissa Leo, and Vincent D'Onofrio, and I like the grimy, dangerous feel that we've gotten from these trailers. Critics haven't been over the moon for the movie or anything (on Rotten Tomatoes, the movie currently has a score of 33% out of 12 reviews), but I'm still intrigued enough by these trailers to give the film a go when it hits VOD.
Do you think this kind of darkly themed, internationally-shot indie flick will get Shia to be taken more seriously as an actor? Or does it scream of a desperate move by an image-addled celebrity who may be quickly outgrowing his relevance?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Two New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic-Con Posters Reveal… -- 232 total posts 232 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 355 total posts 128 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 115 total posts 115 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 114 total posts 114 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 284 total posts 100 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 319 total posts 73 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 116 total posts 63 posts
- Sam Raimi Producing THE LAST OF US Movie! Maisie Williams In Talk To Play Ellie! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- A First And Promising Trailer For NIGHTFALL, The Ridley Scott Produced HALOverse Digital Series!! -- 29 total posts 29 posts