Bill Murray ain't 'fraid of no ghosts, which is good, 'cause he'll voice one in B.O.O.: BUREAU OF OTHERWORLDLY OPERATIONS!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
With that, you can add Bill Murray to the growing voice cast of B.O.O.: BUREAU OF OTHERWORLDLY OPERATIONS, as well as Octavia Spencer and Jennifer Coolidge, who've also been announced. Murray will be provide the voice for a villainous spirit, described by Dreamworks as "the planet's greatest haunter," who fellow ghosts Rogen and Melissa McCarthy are tasked with taking down. Spencer will play their C.O., and Coolidge will voice a ditzy P.R. specialist.
Murray's droll voice, which has been used to good effect in FANTASTIC MR. FOX and (to a lesser extent) the GARFIELD movies, will be a welcome addition to the film, and the cast in general, which also includes Rashida Jones, is looking like an above-average one for Dreamworks. Flick's got a cute premise, and hopefully, it'll utilize the talents of Murray & Co. to make more of an impression than the similar R.I.P.D. (which I actually liked) did earlier this year.
But some of us are wondering: just what the hell do Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis think about this? Bill apparently doesn't have an aversion to ghost movies, just their ghost movie. Bummer for them, and perhaps an even bigger bummer for us. But at least we'll have this to look foward to, right? Right?!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 116 total posts 91 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 101 total posts 57 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 556 total posts 33 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 171 total posts 28 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 174 total posts 17 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 104 total posts 14 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 355 total posts 8 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 62 total posts 6 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 207 total posts 4 posts
- In Many Ways We Need Each Other!! Graham & Lecter Reform Their Crimefighting Team On HANNIBAL!! New WHOSE, FIVE-0, BLOODS, UNFORGETTABLE, DIXIE, GUNS, LAST & SMACKDOWN!! Return Of THE WRITERS’ ROOM!! HANGER 1 Finale!! Shatner On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 24 total posts 4 posts