This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Trailer Goes For The Gut!!
Here’s a look at the first trailer for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST.
Director Matthew Vaughn’s X-MEN: FIRST CLASS went a long way towards restoring reason and purpose to a franchise which was more or less buttfucked by Brett Ratner’s bewildering X-MEN: THE LAST STAND.
This time around, X-MEN 1 & 2 helmer Bryan Singer’s back and looking (needing?) to regain traction lost via underperforming projects like VALKYRIE and JACK THE GIANT SLAYER. Hopefully he’ll bring his ‘A Game’ to this one and knock it out of the park. Which looks possible…as, thus far…I’ve really liked the images and material we’ve seen from the film.
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS opens May 23, 2014.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 153 total posts 153 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 81 total posts 79 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 84 total posts 58 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 149 total posts 45 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 70 total posts 44 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 183 total posts 41 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 61 total posts 36 posts