This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Trailer Goes For The Gut!!
Here’s a look at the first trailer for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST.
Director Matthew Vaughn’s X-MEN: FIRST CLASS went a long way towards restoring reason and purpose to a franchise which was more or less buttfucked by Brett Ratner’s bewildering X-MEN: THE LAST STAND.
This time around, X-MEN 1 & 2 helmer Bryan Singer’s back and looking (needing?) to regain traction lost via underperforming projects like VALKYRIE and JACK THE GIANT SLAYER. Hopefully he’ll bring his ‘A Game’ to this one and knock it out of the park. Which looks possible…as, thus far…I’ve really liked the images and material we’ve seen from the film.
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS opens May 23, 2014.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 103 total posts 26 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 510 total posts 13 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 33 total posts 10 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 265 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts