This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Trailer Goes For The Gut!!
Here’s a look at the first trailer for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST.
Director Matthew Vaughn’s X-MEN: FIRST CLASS went a long way towards restoring reason and purpose to a franchise which was more or less buttfucked by Brett Ratner’s bewildering X-MEN: THE LAST STAND.
This time around, X-MEN 1 & 2 helmer Bryan Singer’s back and looking (needing?) to regain traction lost via underperforming projects like VALKYRIE and JACK THE GIANT SLAYER. Hopefully he’ll bring his ‘A Game’ to this one and knock it out of the park. Which looks possible…as, thus far…I’ve really liked the images and material we’ve seen from the film.
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS opens May 23, 2014.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 475 total posts 182 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 652 total posts 57 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 73 total posts 34 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 23 total posts 23 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 120 total posts 22 posts
- Watch Tom Hiddleston sway with Tilda Swinton in this clip from ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 36 total posts 22 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 84 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 114 total posts 14 posts
- Want to see PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES next Friday in one of 13 'marked' cities? Capone has the details on that and how to win VIP tickets to the Chicago screening!!! -- 14 total posts 9 posts