‘One Little Nod!!’
Herc Loves Tonight’s BOARDWALK EMPIRE!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.8 FAQ
What’s it called?
“The Old Ship of Zion.”
Teleplay is credited to Cristine Chambers and Howard Korder.
What says HBO?
“Nucky's shipment from Florida comes with some unexpected cargo; Eli feels the heat from the Feds when Knox uncovers new evidence of the Thompsons' escapades; Willie reconsiders his recent choices after a talk with his uncle; Chalky clashes with Narcisse over control of the Northside.”
What is the Old Ship of Zion?
A Christian hymn, written around 1889, to which the White family and Valentin Narcisse give a listen.
Does Willie join Nucky’s business this week?
I just watched this week’s promo. Is Sally Wheet Nucky’s unexpected cargo?
Yes. She “hopped in at the last minute.”
Do thing go poorly for Chalky this week?
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
Does Nelson Van Alden finally return this week?
He does not.
How about Harrow?
Esther Randolph, Remus, Gaston Bullock Means or Andrew Mellon?
Rothstein and/or Margaret?
Capone, Lansky and/or Luciano?
No, no and no.
Do we see the bottom half of Willie’s hot girlfriend?
We do not.
How does it start?
“How we keeping, Miss Monroe?” Dunn Purnsley inquires. (It’s a big episode for Mr. Purnsley.)
The big news?
The tale of FBI swine James Tolliver (who poses as rookie Prohibition agent Warren Knox) advances much tonight.
What else is HBO not telling us?
We should expect more backstabbing, perhaps, than usual.
Steve Buscemi as Nucky Thompson. Knox/Tolliver generally and his Chesterfields in particular. Chalky taking care of business. Sally Wheet demonstrating that she generates a lot of interest -- and Nucky’s response. The fork. “Of course it’s just an anecdote.” “Hope that amused you, Jim.” “I’ll get on those land fraud cases right away.” “He said I could have it.” “I want to talk to that man!” “I’m just talking to a friend.”
What’s not so good?
After tonight? Only four new episodes left until 2014’s fifth season.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Thank you, brother.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Li Bingbing Looks Mighty Stern In Her TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster!! -- 80 total posts 80 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 58 total posts 36 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- Jon Favreau Still Contemplating A Trip To The MAGIC KINGDOM! -- 60 total posts 34 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 153 total posts 33 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 327 total posts 33 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 341 total posts 22 posts