‘One Little Nod!!’
Herc Loves Tonight’s BOARDWALK EMPIRE!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.8 FAQ
What’s it called?
“The Old Ship of Zion.”
Teleplay is credited to Cristine Chambers and Howard Korder.
What says HBO?
“Nucky's shipment from Florida comes with some unexpected cargo; Eli feels the heat from the Feds when Knox uncovers new evidence of the Thompsons' escapades; Willie reconsiders his recent choices after a talk with his uncle; Chalky clashes with Narcisse over control of the Northside.”
What is the Old Ship of Zion?
A Christian hymn, written around 1889, to which the White family and Valentin Narcisse give a listen.
Does Willie join Nucky’s business this week?
I just watched this week’s promo. Is Sally Wheet Nucky’s unexpected cargo?
Yes. She “hopped in at the last minute.”
Do thing go poorly for Chalky this week?
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
Does Nelson Van Alden finally return this week?
He does not.
How about Harrow?
Esther Randolph, Remus, Gaston Bullock Means or Andrew Mellon?
Rothstein and/or Margaret?
Capone, Lansky and/or Luciano?
No, no and no.
Do we see the bottom half of Willie’s hot girlfriend?
We do not.
How does it start?
“How we keeping, Miss Monroe?” Dunn Purnsley inquires. (It’s a big episode for Mr. Purnsley.)
The big news?
The tale of FBI swine James Tolliver (who poses as rookie Prohibition agent Warren Knox) advances much tonight.
What else is HBO not telling us?
We should expect more backstabbing, perhaps, than usual.
Steve Buscemi as Nucky Thompson. Knox/Tolliver generally and his Chesterfields in particular. Chalky taking care of business. Sally Wheet demonstrating that she generates a lot of interest -- and Nucky’s response. The fork. “Of course it’s just an anecdote.” “Hope that amused you, Jim.” “I’ll get on those land fraud cases right away.” “He said I could have it.” “I want to talk to that man!” “I’m just talking to a friend.”
What’s not so good?
After tonight? Only four new episodes left until 2014’s fifth season.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Thank you, brother.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 220 total posts 121 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 344 total posts 99 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 197 total posts 59 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 171 total posts 48 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 82 total posts 46 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 207 total posts 46 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 38 total posts 22 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 49 total posts 20 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 374 total posts 18 posts