‘One Little Nod!!’
Herc Loves Tonight’s BOARDWALK EMPIRE!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.8 FAQ
What’s it called?
“The Old Ship of Zion.”
Teleplay is credited to Cristine Chambers and Howard Korder.
What says HBO?
“Nucky's shipment from Florida comes with some unexpected cargo; Eli feels the heat from the Feds when Knox uncovers new evidence of the Thompsons' escapades; Willie reconsiders his recent choices after a talk with his uncle; Chalky clashes with Narcisse over control of the Northside.”
What is the Old Ship of Zion?
A Christian hymn, written around 1889, to which the White family and Valentin Narcisse give a listen.
Does Willie join Nucky’s business this week?
I just watched this week’s promo. Is Sally Wheet Nucky’s unexpected cargo?
Yes. She “hopped in at the last minute.”
Do thing go poorly for Chalky this week?
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
Does Nelson Van Alden finally return this week?
He does not.
How about Harrow?
Esther Randolph, Remus, Gaston Bullock Means or Andrew Mellon?
Rothstein and/or Margaret?
Capone, Lansky and/or Luciano?
No, no and no.
Do we see the bottom half of Willie’s hot girlfriend?
We do not.
How does it start?
“How we keeping, Miss Monroe?” Dunn Purnsley inquires. (It’s a big episode for Mr. Purnsley.)
The big news?
The tale of FBI swine James Tolliver (who poses as rookie Prohibition agent Warren Knox) advances much tonight.
What else is HBO not telling us?
We should expect more backstabbing, perhaps, than usual.
Steve Buscemi as Nucky Thompson. Knox/Tolliver generally and his Chesterfields in particular. Chalky taking care of business. Sally Wheet demonstrating that she generates a lot of interest -- and Nucky’s response. The fork. “Of course it’s just an anecdote.” “Hope that amused you, Jim.” “I’ll get on those land fraud cases right away.” “He said I could have it.” “I want to talk to that man!” “I’m just talking to a friend.”
What’s not so good?
After tonight? Only four new episodes left until 2014’s fifth season.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Thank you, brother.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 182 total posts 51 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 67 total posts 32 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 92 total posts 20 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 76 total posts 17 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 86 total posts 10 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 74 total posts 8 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 20 total posts 8 posts
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 130 total posts 8 posts