Trailer for HOURS, Starring Paul Walker!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Paul Walker can handle everything car-chase related. No problem. But the trailer for HOURS sees him pitted against something much more terrifying.
Here, Walker plays a man struggling to keep his newborn daughter alive on a manual resperator during Hurricane Katrina. As the storm grows stronger, hospital staff and patients evacuate, leaving Walker alone to fend for himself.
The film is the directorial debut of Eric Heisserer, who also wrote the screenplay. He was also the writer of FINAL DESTINATION 5 and the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake, so this story looks to be something of a departure for him.
HOURS will open on December 13th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 38 total posts 6 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 345 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 518 total posts 3 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 9 total posts 3 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 79 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 150 total posts 2 posts
- Here’s A Poster And Trailer For THE ROVER - Guy Pearce In A Post Apocalyptic Hell Down Under!! -- 50 total posts 1 post
- This nifty teaser for Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO hints at some freaky stuff going on in the Amazon! -- 91 total posts 1 post