Trailer for HOURS, Starring Paul Walker!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Paul Walker can handle everything car-chase related. No problem. But the trailer for HOURS sees him pitted against something much more terrifying.
Here, Walker plays a man struggling to keep his newborn daughter alive on a manual resperator during Hurricane Katrina. As the storm grows stronger, hospital staff and patients evacuate, leaving Walker alone to fend for himself.
The film is the directorial debut of Eric Heisserer, who also wrote the screenplay. He was also the writer of FINAL DESTINATION 5 and the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake, so this story looks to be something of a departure for him.
HOURS will open on December 13th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 140 total posts 140 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 542 total posts 128 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 345 total posts 70 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 135 total posts 33 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 27 total posts 27 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 228 total posts 27 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 27 total posts 25 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 185 total posts 22 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 72 total posts 22 posts
- AICN COMICS Reviews: Grant Morrison’s ANNIHILATOR! HAWKEYE! DUNGEONS & DRAGONS! SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! TOM CLANCY’S SPLINTER CELL! & More! -- 19 total posts 19 posts