Trailer for HOURS, Starring Paul Walker!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Paul Walker can handle everything car-chase related. No problem. But the trailer for HOURS sees him pitted against something much more terrifying.
Here, Walker plays a man struggling to keep his newborn daughter alive on a manual resperator during Hurricane Katrina. As the storm grows stronger, hospital staff and patients evacuate, leaving Walker alone to fend for himself.
The film is the directorial debut of Eric Heisserer, who also wrote the screenplay. He was also the writer of FINAL DESTINATION 5 and the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake, so this story looks to be something of a departure for him.
HOURS will open on December 13th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 301 total posts 301 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 200 total posts 151 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 294 total posts 134 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 259 total posts 100 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 99 total posts 99 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 89 total posts 59 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 100 total posts 55 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 161 total posts 42 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 189 total posts 41 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 283 total posts 40 posts