Muldoon's Got Your Tickets to Jon Turteltaub's LAST VEGAS!
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Muldoon here with a fun prize pack and a handful of passes to check out Jon Turtelaub's latest film: LAST VEGAS. One lucky winner will receive the grand prize of Travel Pro Luggage, a soundtrack, and two regional screening passes to the flick, and then we've also got 10 "Admit Two" passes for runners-up. With a fun director and one hell of a cast, this movie's got the odds stacked in its favor for a fun time at the movies. I'm there.
Starring four legends like you've never seen them before, LAST VEGAS tells the story of Billy, Paddy, Archie and Sam (played by Academy-Award winners Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline), best friends since childhood. When Billy, the group's sworn bachelor, finally proposes to his thirty-something (of course) girlfriend, the four head to Las Vegas with a plan to stop acting their age and relive their glory days. However, upon arriving, the four quickly realize that the decades have transformed Sin City and tested their friendship in ways they never imagined. The Rat Pack may have once played the Sands and Cirque du Soleil may now rule the Strip, but it's these four who are taking over Vegas.
"Muldoon! I'm down. Now how can I get in on this fun?" Simple. Just shoot me an email at Mike@aintitcool.com with the subject "Last Vegas For Me" and in the body just write a quick thought jot about your favorite Turtletaub film. No essays needed, seriously a simple earnest sentence is just fine. Also include the city you're in. Bam! Then I'll email all the lucky winners back before Saturday night at midnight (CST). Good luck!
- Mike McCutchen
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 248 total posts 248 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 194 total posts 145 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 291 total posts 131 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 255 total posts 96 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 85 total posts 55 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 99 total posts 54 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 161 total posts 42 posts
- Here’s A Poster And Trailer For THE ROVER - Guy Pearce In A Post Apocalyptic Hell Down Under!! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 178 total posts 30 posts