Muldoon's Got Your Tickets to Jon Turteltaub's LAST VEGAS!
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Muldoon here with a fun prize pack and a handful of passes to check out Jon Turtelaub's latest film: LAST VEGAS. One lucky winner will receive the grand prize of Travel Pro Luggage, a soundtrack, and two regional screening passes to the flick, and then we've also got 10 "Admit Two" passes for runners-up. With a fun director and one hell of a cast, this movie's got the odds stacked in its favor for a fun time at the movies. I'm there.
Starring four legends like you've never seen them before, LAST VEGAS tells the story of Billy, Paddy, Archie and Sam (played by Academy-Award winners Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline), best friends since childhood. When Billy, the group's sworn bachelor, finally proposes to his thirty-something (of course) girlfriend, the four head to Las Vegas with a plan to stop acting their age and relive their glory days. However, upon arriving, the four quickly realize that the decades have transformed Sin City and tested their friendship in ways they never imagined. The Rat Pack may have once played the Sands and Cirque du Soleil may now rule the Strip, but it's these four who are taking over Vegas.
"Muldoon! I'm down. Now how can I get in on this fun?" Simple. Just shoot me an email at Mike@aintitcool.com with the subject "Last Vegas For Me" and in the body just write a quick thought jot about your favorite Turtletaub film. No essays needed, seriously a simple earnest sentence is just fine. Also include the city you're in. Bam! Then I'll email all the lucky winners back before Saturday night at midnight (CST). Good luck!
- Mike McCutchen
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 467 total posts 7 posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 83 total posts 7 posts
- ‘Here, Baby Baby!!’ WALKING DEAD Walking Schmed!! Syfy Releases Promo For Z NATION!! -- 18 total posts 1 post
- Capone has details on and the full line-up for a new Chicago-area horror film festival presented by Mr. Bruce Campbell!!! -- 22 total posts 1 post
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 299 total posts 1 post