Learn When DOWNTON ABBEY And SHERLOCK Return To PBS!!
I’m on my way to a screening, but thought I’d bring the good news about the two best current series on British TV.
The fourth season of the brilliant “Downton Abbey” hits PBS on Jan. 5.
And the first of three “Sherlock” movies hit PBS on Jan. 19. (The BBC has not yet announced when the Cumberbatch vehicle returns to the U.K., but the BBC has said the Britishers will get it before the filthy Americans.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 171 total posts 136 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 255 total posts 124 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 80 total posts 80 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews THE RAID 2: BERANDAL! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- A New Scene From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 114 total posts 42 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 84 total posts 25 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 90 total posts 24 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 97 total posts 21 posts