Learn When DOWNTON ABBEY And SHERLOCK Return To PBS!!
I’m on my way to a screening, but thought I’d bring the good news about the two best current series on British TV.
The fourth season of the brilliant “Downton Abbey” hits PBS on Jan. 5.
And the first of three “Sherlock” movies hit PBS on Jan. 19. (The BBC has not yet announced when the Cumberbatch vehicle returns to the U.K., but the BBC has said the Britishers will get it before the filthy Americans.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 160 total posts 31 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 267 total posts 14 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 66 total posts 12 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 39 total posts 11 posts
- TERMINATOR: GENESIS to be a sequel, reboot, and prequel all at the same time!?! -- 462 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 111 total posts 8 posts