Learn When DOWNTON ABBEY And SHERLOCK Return To PBS!!
I’m on my way to a screening, but thought I’d bring the good news about the two best current series on British TV.
The fourth season of the brilliant “Downton Abbey” hits PBS on Jan. 5.
And the first of three “Sherlock” movies hit PBS on Jan. 19. (The BBC has not yet announced when the Cumberbatch vehicle returns to the U.K., but the BBC has said the Britishers will get it before the filthy Americans.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 465 total posts 79 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 240 total posts 62 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 195 total posts 50 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1491 total posts 48 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 729 total posts 38 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 40 total posts 30 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 56 total posts 23 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 165 total posts 20 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 57 total posts 16 posts