Learn When DOWNTON ABBEY And SHERLOCK Return To PBS!!
I’m on my way to a screening, but thought I’d bring the good news about the two best current series on British TV.
The fourth season of the brilliant “Downton Abbey” hits PBS on Jan. 5.
And the first of three “Sherlock” movies hit PBS on Jan. 19. (The BBC has not yet announced when the Cumberbatch vehicle returns to the U.K., but the BBC has said the Britishers will get it before the filthy Americans.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 319 total posts 26 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 612 total posts 17 posts
- Fan Of The 2010 Paul Bettany Angry Angel Movie LEGION?? Syfy Just Ordered To Series The TV Version!! -- 27 total posts 4 posts
- Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First Two Episodes Of Frank Darabont’s New TNT Series MOB CITY!! -- 20 total posts 3 posts
- Our first clip from the VERONICA MARS movie! Plus, a release date!! -- 71 total posts 2 posts
- New Trailer and Poster for DEVIL'S DUE! -- 31 total posts 2 posts
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 742 total posts 2 posts
- Harry's 49th Picks & Peeks of 2013: OCTAGON, THE WOLVERINE, more Ninjas, Serpico & Saturn 3, NASHVILLE & more! -- 178 total posts 2 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 41 total posts 2 posts
- Lars Von Trier's NYMPHOMANIAC Gets Two Release Dates! -- 49 total posts 2 posts