Hey, check out the new Anchorman 2 trailer(s)!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. We are only a couple months away from seeing Anchorman 2. Remember when this movie was a pipedream, just another one of those "What if" movies that were whispered about but fell through the cracks? Well, fuck that noise. The movie's made, it's coming out and there's a new trailer that more fully sets up the world of the sequel.
I love the concept of Ron Burgundy being responsible for the fluff-filled 24 hour news cycle bullshit we have today. It seems like they're hitting some familiar touchstones, but hopefully they don't dwell on nods to the original film and we mostly get some new crazy random shit to quote endlessly.
Anyway, enjoy the new domestic trailer for Anchorman 2 followed by the new international trailer with a little more use of the word "pussy."
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 50 total posts 48 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 61 total posts 35 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 176 total posts 34 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 133 total posts 29 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 197 total posts 20 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 551 total posts 20 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- Jude Law spies a role alongside Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham in SUSAN COOPER! -- 28 total posts 16 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 42 total posts 16 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 41 total posts 16 posts