Spot The Sasquash!!
Whether or not one is a fan of a particular film, it’s always interesting to research what hidden, discoverable details (i.e. “Easter Eggs”) are embedded within the texture of a picture.
Like R2-D2s integration into the cityscape of Spielberg’s CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND mothership, or the little droid’s prophetic appearances in J.J. Abrams’ STAR TREK movies. Or the “Made in the USA” stencil on the side of 2010’s Russian spaceship, the Leonov.
And here’s another: this video from CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS 2 - which points us towards the elusive ‘Sasquash’ concealed throughout the movie. A fun notion on several levels. Did you catch any glimpses in the film? I didn’t...
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 113 total posts 113 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 243 total posts 88 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 176 total posts 61 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 68 total posts 37 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 120 total posts 36 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1780 total posts 27 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 133 total posts 23 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 104 total posts 22 posts