‘Remus Says Whatever He Pleases!!’ Herc Is Smitten With BOARDWALK EMPIRE 4.7!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to David Matthews and series mastermind Terence Winter.
What says HBO?
“Eli confronts Nucky after Willie makes an unpopular decision.
“Margaret has a surprise encounter at her job on Wall Street.
“Joe Masseria orders Lucky Luciano to return to Tampa and deal with Vincenzo Petrucelli.
“Gillian goes cold turkey with Roy Phillips’ (Ron Livingston) help.
“Still seething over his brother’s death, Al Capone (Stephen Graham) tries to get Johnny Torrio (Greg Antonacci) to turn on rival gangster Dean O’Banion (Arron Shiver).
“As the relationship between Chalky and Daughter Maitland deepens, Valentin Narcisse (Jeffrey Wright) exerts his control over Dunn Purnsley (Erik LaRay Harvey) and the Northside.”
Who is William Wilson?
The title character in am 1839 short story by Edgar Allen Poe.
Does Willie’s unpopular decision involve quitting school to join Nucky’s business?
You’re at least half right.
Does Margaret encounter someone we’ve met before?
Is Gillian’s withdrawal as boring as it sounds on paper?
It’s certainly not the episode’s most compelling storyline.
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
What’s doing with FBI swine Knox?
Do Van Alden and Rothstein return this week?
One of them does.
How does it start?
With a scene we saw long ago in the season-four trailer: A coked-up Al Capone putting a bullet in the skull of a cop.
The big news?
Julianne Nicholson makes her first appearance as Esther Randolph since last year’s “Margate Sands.” Ditto James Cromwell as Andrew Mellon. Plus Stephen Root returns as Gaston Bullock Means.
Does Julianne Nicholson get naked again?
No, but another recurring cast member I’m excited to see naked gets topless.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Margaret gets more scenes than she did last episode.
The developments on the Agent Knox front. Rothstein’s “confusion.” “Why the fuck else would I be calling for you?” “Banged a door.”
What’s not so good?
No Harrow. And this marks the second Van Alden-free installment in a row.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“You’ll sing for me now.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 299 total posts 163 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 80 total posts 80 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 152 total posts 74 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 284 total posts 70 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 70 total posts 32 posts
- New BATES, BONES, BEAST, BRAIN, BEING, BELIEVE, BITTEN!! BACHELOR & BEAST Finales!! MOTHER, MOLLY, MORTY, MAYNE, KILL, VOICE, DALLAS, SWITCHED, FOSTERS, ROADSHOW, INTELLIGENCE, STARCROSSED, FOLLOWING, WOLF, RAW, & LOST GIRL!! The Return Of THE PEOPLE’S COUCH!! Emily Mortimer On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Meet your new FANTASTIC FOUR!! -- 1648 total posts 16 posts
- 'We Mustn’t Disappoint Father!!' Check Out The Size Of Dany’s Dragons In The Latest Trailer For GAME OF THRONES Season Four!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- Quint checks out Aussie drug thriller THE MULE starring Hugo Weaving at SXSW 2014! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard's Oscar Sunday: MANHATTAN MELODRAMA (1934) -- 15 total posts 15 posts