‘Remus Says Whatever He Pleases!!’ Herc Is Smitten With BOARDWALK EMPIRE 4.7!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to David Matthews and series mastermind Terence Winter.
What says HBO?
“Eli confronts Nucky after Willie makes an unpopular decision.
“Margaret has a surprise encounter at her job on Wall Street.
“Joe Masseria orders Lucky Luciano to return to Tampa and deal with Vincenzo Petrucelli.
“Gillian goes cold turkey with Roy Phillips’ (Ron Livingston) help.
“Still seething over his brother’s death, Al Capone (Stephen Graham) tries to get Johnny Torrio (Greg Antonacci) to turn on rival gangster Dean O’Banion (Arron Shiver).
“As the relationship between Chalky and Daughter Maitland deepens, Valentin Narcisse (Jeffrey Wright) exerts his control over Dunn Purnsley (Erik LaRay Harvey) and the Northside.”
Who is William Wilson?
The title character in am 1839 short story by Edgar Allen Poe.
Does Willie’s unpopular decision involve quitting school to join Nucky’s business?
You’re at least half right.
Does Margaret encounter someone we’ve met before?
Is Gillian’s withdrawal as boring as it sounds on paper?
It’s certainly not the episode’s most compelling storyline.
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
What’s doing with FBI swine Knox?
Do Van Alden and Rothstein return this week?
One of them does.
How does it start?
With a scene we saw long ago in the season-four trailer: A coked-up Al Capone putting a bullet in the skull of a cop.
The big news?
Julianne Nicholson makes her first appearance as Esther Randolph since last year’s “Margate Sands.” Ditto James Cromwell as Andrew Mellon. Plus Stephen Root returns as Gaston Bullock Means.
Does Julianne Nicholson get naked again?
No, but another recurring cast member I’m excited to see naked gets topless.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Margaret gets more scenes than she did last episode.
The developments on the Agent Knox front. Rothstein’s “confusion.” “Why the fuck else would I be calling for you?” “Banged a door.”
What’s not so good?
No Harrow. And this marks the second Van Alden-free installment in a row.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“You’ll sing for me now.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 147 total posts 17 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 40 total posts 11 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 19 total posts 11 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 78 total posts 10 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 111 total posts 10 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 17 total posts 8 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 71 total posts 7 posts
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 398 total posts 6 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 28 total posts 6 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 343 total posts 6 posts