‘Remus Says Whatever He Pleases!!’ Herc Is Smitten With BOARDWALK EMPIRE 4.7!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to David Matthews and series mastermind Terence Winter.
What says HBO?
“Eli confronts Nucky after Willie makes an unpopular decision.
“Margaret has a surprise encounter at her job on Wall Street.
“Joe Masseria orders Lucky Luciano to return to Tampa and deal with Vincenzo Petrucelli.
“Gillian goes cold turkey with Roy Phillips’ (Ron Livingston) help.
“Still seething over his brother’s death, Al Capone (Stephen Graham) tries to get Johnny Torrio (Greg Antonacci) to turn on rival gangster Dean O’Banion (Arron Shiver).
“As the relationship between Chalky and Daughter Maitland deepens, Valentin Narcisse (Jeffrey Wright) exerts his control over Dunn Purnsley (Erik LaRay Harvey) and the Northside.”
Who is William Wilson?
The title character in am 1839 short story by Edgar Allen Poe.
Does Willie’s unpopular decision involve quitting school to join Nucky’s business?
You’re at least half right.
Does Margaret encounter someone we’ve met before?
Is Gillian’s withdrawal as boring as it sounds on paper?
It’s certainly not the episode’s most compelling storyline.
Any reference to Eddie Kessler this week?
What’s doing with FBI swine Knox?
Do Van Alden and Rothstein return this week?
One of them does.
How does it start?
With a scene we saw long ago in the season-four trailer: A coked-up Al Capone putting a bullet in the skull of a cop.
The big news?
Julianne Nicholson makes her first appearance as Esther Randolph since last year’s “Margate Sands.” Ditto James Cromwell as Andrew Mellon. Plus Stephen Root returns as Gaston Bullock Means.
Does Julianne Nicholson get naked again?
No, but another recurring cast member I’m excited to see naked gets topless.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Margaret gets more scenes than she did last episode.
The developments on the Agent Knox front. Rothstein’s “confusion.” “Why the fuck else would I be calling for you?” “Banged a door.”
What’s not so good?
No Harrow. And this marks the second Van Alden-free installment in a row.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“You’ll sing for me now.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 164 total posts 64 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 167 total posts 30 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 112 total posts 21 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 77 total posts 21 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 423 total posts 12 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 35 total posts 7 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 5 total posts 5 posts