Check out who's in talks to lead Colin Trevorrow's JURASSIC WORLD!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Jurassic news keeps on rolling in. We've seen some kids and teenagers, but now some adults are coming into focus. According to Deadline, Josh Brolin is close to signing on to play the lead, which is flat out awesome news as far as I'm concerned.
Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum rock, but if Colin Trevorrow is trying to separate himself from the original films, then you couldn't do better than have Brolin leading the way.
My overall impression from the cast so far is that Trevorrow is going after really talented actors. The kids are great (Nick Robinson did a fantastic job leading Kings of Summer and Ty Simpkins held his own with Robert Downey Jr in Iron Man 3) and Brolin is the rare leading man who also happens to be a real, no-bullshit actor. I like Bryce Dallas Howard as well, but she's probably the most standard of the casting so far.
What do you folks think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 222 total posts 4 posts
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 14 total posts 3 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 39 total posts 2 posts
-- 23 total posts 1 post