We have a couple of new posters for the Sylvester Stallone/Robert De Niro comedy, GRUDGE MATCH!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
We have two new “retro” one sheets for the upcoming Sylvester Stallone/Robert De Niro boxing comedy, GRUDGE MATCH thanks to the official Facebook page for the film.
The first one just features Robert De Niro and looks like an advertisement for an old fashioned boxing match. Simple enough:
The second one is truly awful. It is uninspired and nothing that catches you except the giant text. When you actually take a good look at it you notice how awful the photoshop job on it is. De Niro and Stallone look like CGI characters even more than they do in real life:
I would love to be pleasantly surprised but everything I have seen so far gives me the feeling this film is going to be bad.
De Niro and Stallone play Billy “The Kid” McDonnen and Henry “Razor” Sharp, two local Pittsburgh fighters whose fierce rivalry put them in the national spotlight. Each had scored a victory against the other during their heyday, but in 1983, on the eve of their decisive third match, Razor suddenly announced his retirement, refusing to explain why but effectively delivering a knock-out punch to both their careers. Thirty years later, boxing promoter Dante Slate Jr., seeing big dollar signs, makes them an offer they can’t refuse: to re-enter the ring and settle the score once and for all. But they may not have to wait that long: on their first encounter in decades, their long-festering feud erupts into an unintentionally hilarious melee that instantly goes viral. The sudden social media frenzy transforms their local grudge match into a must-see HBO event. Now, if they can just survive the training, they may actually live to fight again.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 234 total posts 101 posts
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 104 total posts 97 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 100 total posts 56 posts
- Evangeline Lilly Instagrams Her ANT-MAN Look!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 401 total posts 50 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 284 total posts 46 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 102 total posts 24 posts
- Behold The Probably Offensive But Kinda Cool DEAD SNOW 2 Poster!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- Showtime Renews MASTERS OF SEX And RAY DONOVAN For Third Seasons!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- T-MINUS 3 DAYS(ish) And It’s A Wednesday MiniDocback!! New ‘DOCTOR WHO EXTRA’ BTS Show Announced, Germany To Initially Transmit ‘Deep Breath’ Undubbed, And HornOrSilk Reviews ‘The Abandoned’ Big Finish Audio!! -- 35 total posts 10 posts