Herc Says BOARDWALK EMPIRE 4.6 Is Full Of Surprises!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.6 FAQ
What’s it called?
“The North Star.”
Teleplay is credited to Eric Overmyer and Howard Korder.
What says HBO?
“After a cautious reunion with Margaret (Kelly Macdonald) in New York City, Nucky heads to Tampa to work out details of his land deal with Bill McCoy (Pearce Bunting) and reconnects with Sally Wheet (Patricia Arquette).
“Richard Harrow (Jack Huston) returns to Atlantic City and makes a confession to an ailing Paul Sagorsky (Mark Borkowsky), who encourages him to get over the past and return to Julia (Wrenn Schmidt) and Tommy.
“Having lost J. Edgar Hoover’s (Eric Ladin) confidence, Agent Knox finds a new way to gain Eli’s (Shea Whigham) trust.
“Meyer Lansky (Anatol Yusef) decides to go it alone on the Tampa land deal when Lucky Luciano (Vincent Piazza) gets spooked by Vincenzo Petrucelli (Vincenzo Amato), an investor with ties to Joe Masseria (Ivo Nandi) in New York.
“Chalky (Michael Kenneth Williams) takes out his frustrations on Daughter Maitland (Margot Bingham).”
Who is Paul Sagorsky again?
Julia’s angry lush father. Harrow once sat on Paul, showed Paul his half-face and asked if he’d pay to look at it. Which is why “Boardwalk Empire” is awesome.
What’s doing with Margaret?
After missing the first five episodes, she’s just in one scene this week. Kelly Macdonald continues to get second billing, just behind Steve Buscemi.
I watched the promo. Is it fair to assume Knox is in hot water with Hoover because of Eddie Kessler’s suicide?
How is Nucky coping with the loss of his foreigner manservant?
The first two scenes deal with Eddie. Nucky doesn’t know the why of it.
How does that worm Knox gain Eli’s trust?
Ironically, because of Kessler.
How does it start?
With Nucky in New York, having a discussion with the help.
The big news?
Shocking violence this week is visited upon yet another major character.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Margaret looks good.
Sally Wheet. Knox. The trouble over 23. Paul’s story from the Far East. Chalky’s description of Narcisse. “If this was my room I’d kill myself.” “Also, $1.09 for stationery.” “That don’t mean you don’t feel it.” “Right now?” “I’ve stopping counting.” “Just the last few feet.” “I’m not saying no.”
What’s not so good?
No time for Van Alden, Capone, Gillian, Narcisse or Rothstein this week! But plenty of time was freed up for a depressing Daughter Maitland musical number!
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I saw you and I know what you are.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 405 total posts 11 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 311 total posts 7 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 130 total posts 5 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 115 total posts 5 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 106 total posts 3 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 23 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 281 total posts 3 posts
- 47 RONIN's Animated Prequel Thing Is Here!! -- 34 total posts 3 posts