Herc Says BOARDWALK EMPIRE 4.6 Is Full Of Surprises!!
Boardwalk Empire 4.6 FAQ
What’s it called?
“The North Star.”
Teleplay is credited to Eric Overmyer and Howard Korder.
What says HBO?
“After a cautious reunion with Margaret (Kelly Macdonald) in New York City, Nucky heads to Tampa to work out details of his land deal with Bill McCoy (Pearce Bunting) and reconnects with Sally Wheet (Patricia Arquette).
“Richard Harrow (Jack Huston) returns to Atlantic City and makes a confession to an ailing Paul Sagorsky (Mark Borkowsky), who encourages him to get over the past and return to Julia (Wrenn Schmidt) and Tommy.
“Having lost J. Edgar Hoover’s (Eric Ladin) confidence, Agent Knox finds a new way to gain Eli’s (Shea Whigham) trust.
“Meyer Lansky (Anatol Yusef) decides to go it alone on the Tampa land deal when Lucky Luciano (Vincent Piazza) gets spooked by Vincenzo Petrucelli (Vincenzo Amato), an investor with ties to Joe Masseria (Ivo Nandi) in New York.
“Chalky (Michael Kenneth Williams) takes out his frustrations on Daughter Maitland (Margot Bingham).”
Who is Paul Sagorsky again?
Julia’s angry lush father. Harrow once sat on Paul, showed Paul his half-face and asked if he’d pay to look at it. Which is why “Boardwalk Empire” is awesome.
What’s doing with Margaret?
After missing the first five episodes, she’s just in one scene this week. Kelly Macdonald continues to get second billing, just behind Steve Buscemi.
I watched the promo. Is it fair to assume Knox is in hot water with Hoover because of Eddie Kessler’s suicide?
How is Nucky coping with the loss of his foreigner manservant?
The first two scenes deal with Eddie. Nucky doesn’t know the why of it.
How does that worm Knox gain Eli’s trust?
Ironically, because of Kessler.
How does it start?
With Nucky in New York, having a discussion with the help.
The big news?
Shocking violence this week is visited upon yet another major character.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Margaret looks good.
Sally Wheet. Knox. The trouble over 23. Paul’s story from the Far East. Chalky’s description of Narcisse. “If this was my room I’d kill myself.” “Also, $1.09 for stationery.” “That don’t mean you don’t feel it.” “Right now?” “I’ve stopping counting.” “Just the last few feet.” “I’m not saying no.”
What’s not so good?
No time for Van Alden, Capone, Gillian, Narcisse or Rothstein this week! But plenty of time was freed up for a depressing Daughter Maitland musical number!
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I saw you and I know what you are.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 516 total posts 130 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 291 total posts 113 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 209 total posts 64 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1494 total posts 51 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 78 total posts 45 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 54 total posts 44 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 734 total posts 43 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 186 total posts 41 posts
- A Preview Of SQUICKERWONKERS!! A New Book From LOST’s Evangeline Lilly - She's Bringing It To Comic Con This Week!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts