‘I Hope We Answer Your Three Questions To Your Satisfaction!!’ Herc Says Tonight’s WALKING DEAD Premiere Launches Its Fourth Season Brilliantly!!
The Walking Dead 4.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
“30 Days Without An Accident.”
Teleplay is credited to new showrunner Scott M. Gimple.
What says AMC?
“Rick and the group are as close to an ideal life as possible at the prison. Will they be able to hold on to humanity in the face of a new evil?”
It’s certainly new and it’s certainly not a force for good, but I’m not certain I’d be throwing around the word “evil.”
Is The Governor lurking about?
Not this week.
How does it start?
With pretty flowers and Rick working a hoe.
What’s doing with the title sequence?
Sarah Wayne Callies and David Morrissey are gone but Scott Wilson finally made it in. Those in the press kit -- but not in the title sequence -- include Emily Kinney (Beth), Chad Coleman (Tyreese), Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha) and Morrissey (The Governor).
The big news?
Time has passed and the prison population has swollen since we last saw it. Brace for familiar characters in unfamiliar relationships.
What else is AMC not telling us?
Newcomers to the cast include Kyle Gallner (beefier than during his “Veronica Mars” days), Lawrence Gilliard Jr. (D Barksdale from “The Wire”), and the fabulous Kerry Condon (who cavorted nakedly as Octavia on “Rome”).
The big changes generally, including Rick’s new strategy regarding newcomers. Violet. The prison’s Reaper Corps and its Woodbury component. The little girls. Guessing what Daryl did “before the turn.” Daryl’s boot. The reminder that Atlanta was once a major airline hub. “You call them walkers.” The fine wine and the red rain. “I hope we answer your three questions to your satisfaction.” “I don’t cry anymore, Daryl.” “I’m glad I didn’t say goodbye.”
What’s not so good?
You will not want to wait a week to see next week’s terrific episode.
How does it end, spoiler-boy?
“You get to come back. You do.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 242 total posts 242 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 234 total posts 234 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 532 total posts 62 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 487 total posts 60 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 236 total posts 27 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 198 total posts 14 posts