‘I Hope We Answer Your Three Questions To Your Satisfaction!!’ Herc Says Tonight’s WALKING DEAD Premiere Launches Its Fourth Season Brilliantly!!
The Walking Dead 4.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
“30 Days Without An Accident.”
Teleplay is credited to new showrunner Scott M. Gimple.
What says AMC?
“Rick and the group are as close to an ideal life as possible at the prison. Will they be able to hold on to humanity in the face of a new evil?”
It’s certainly new and it’s certainly not a force for good, but I’m not certain I’d be throwing around the word “evil.”
Is The Governor lurking about?
Not this week.
How does it start?
With pretty flowers and Rick working a hoe.
What’s doing with the title sequence?
Sarah Wayne Callies and David Morrissey are gone but Scott Wilson finally made it in. Those in the press kit -- but not in the title sequence -- include Emily Kinney (Beth), Chad Coleman (Tyreese), Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha) and Morrissey (The Governor).
The big news?
Time has passed and the prison population has swollen since we last saw it. Brace for familiar characters in unfamiliar relationships.
What else is AMC not telling us?
Newcomers to the cast include Kyle Gallner (beefier than during his “Veronica Mars” days), Lawrence Gilliard Jr. (D Barksdale from “The Wire”), and the fabulous Kerry Condon (who cavorted nakedly as Octavia on “Rome”).
The big changes generally, including Rick’s new strategy regarding newcomers. Violet. The prison’s Reaper Corps and its Woodbury component. The little girls. Guessing what Daryl did “before the turn.” Daryl’s boot. The reminder that Atlanta was once a major airline hub. “You call them walkers.” The fine wine and the red rain. “I hope we answer your three questions to your satisfaction.” “I don’t cry anymore, Daryl.” “I’m glad I didn’t say goodbye.”
What’s not so good?
You will not want to wait a week to see next week’s terrific episode.
How does it end, spoiler-boy?
“You get to come back. You do.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 172 total posts 172 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 145 total posts 145 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 180 total posts 97 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 103 total posts 61 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 341 total posts 46 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 49 total posts 38 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 201 total posts 37 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 97 total posts 36 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 81 total posts 32 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 92 total posts 31 posts