‘I Hope We Answer Your Three Questions To Your Satisfaction!!’ Herc Says Tonight’s WALKING DEAD Premiere Launches Its Fourth Season Brilliantly!!
The Walking Dead 4.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
“30 Days Without An Accident.”
Teleplay is credited to new showrunner Scott M. Gimple.
What says AMC?
“Rick and the group are as close to an ideal life as possible at the prison. Will they be able to hold on to humanity in the face of a new evil?”
It’s certainly new and it’s certainly not a force for good, but I’m not certain I’d be throwing around the word “evil.”
Is The Governor lurking about?
Not this week.
How does it start?
With pretty flowers and Rick working a hoe.
What’s doing with the title sequence?
Sarah Wayne Callies and David Morrissey are gone but Scott Wilson finally made it in. Those in the press kit -- but not in the title sequence -- include Emily Kinney (Beth), Chad Coleman (Tyreese), Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha) and Morrissey (The Governor).
The big news?
Time has passed and the prison population has swollen since we last saw it. Brace for familiar characters in unfamiliar relationships.
What else is AMC not telling us?
Newcomers to the cast include Kyle Gallner (beefier than during his “Veronica Mars” days), Lawrence Gilliard Jr. (D Barksdale from “The Wire”), and the fabulous Kerry Condon (who cavorted nakedly as Octavia on “Rome”).
The big changes generally, including Rick’s new strategy regarding newcomers. Violet. The prison’s Reaper Corps and its Woodbury component. The little girls. Guessing what Daryl did “before the turn.” Daryl’s boot. The reminder that Atlanta was once a major airline hub. “You call them walkers.” The fine wine and the red rain. “I hope we answer your three questions to your satisfaction.” “I don’t cry anymore, Daryl.” “I’m glad I didn’t say goodbye.”
What’s not so good?
You will not want to wait a week to see next week’s terrific episode.
How does it end, spoiler-boy?
“You get to come back. You do.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 219 total posts 219 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 494 total posts 174 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 600 total posts 150 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 123 total posts 123 posts
- SDCC '14: First footage of Batman vs Superman screens!!! Now w/ hi-res look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!! -- 771 total posts 106 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 67 total posts 67 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- The Girls Come Out To Play In Red-Band Comic Con Trailer For SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Our First Katniss-centric Trailer For THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts