Check out Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer suited up and ready for action in these MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. set pics!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
There've been set pics from Guy Ritchie's update of THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. circling the net for a couple of weeks now, but this is (to my knowledge) our first look at both Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer as, respectively, Napoleon Solo and Illya Kuryakin. The pics show the two riding on a Vespa for what is, presumably, a chase scene of some sort, and while we get nary a clue on what their chemistry will be like, we now know how they'll appear side-by-side!
I mean they don't have the star power of George Clooney or Tom Cruise (who were originally lined up for this project), but they're a couple of good looking, tall, talented guys, and they're rockin' the blonde/black hair dynamic fairly well from my perspective. I am probably the only dude (besides maybe Quentin Tarantino) who enjoyed THE LONE RANGER more than MAN OF STEEL, but I'm excited to see what both of these guys can bring to the table with their own big-budget action movie franchise (having Ritchie at the helm doesn't hurt either...).
How do you think Cavill and Hammer measure up against Robert Vaughn and David McCallum?
Thanks to Just Jared for the pics!
THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. should come in time for Christmas 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 509 total posts 12 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 265 total posts 9 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 31 total posts 8 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts